Anyone know where I can find the full 2006 ARI vs CHI Game?

D.Hester23

Liked Posts:
I recently got to meet Brian Urlacher at an event in Chicago, really a nice guy. Afterwards, I really wanted to revisit that epic 2006 Monday Night Football game Bears vs Cardinals in which he had a legendary performance. Haven't been able to find the game anywhere, or even decent highlights.

If anyone could help me out that'd be awesome

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you can wait I have it stored on DVD at my house. I would need to upload it to my webspace though and I don't believe its HD however it is a very large file at high quality nonetheless.

SharingLungs99

Liked Posts:
I'd wait for that as well. I was at the game and haven't been able to watch the full thing on tv since.

D.Hester23

Liked Posts:
If you can wait I have it stored on DVD at my house. I would need to upload it to my webspace though and I don't believe its HD however it is a very large file at high quality nonetheless.
That sounds great. I can definitely wait, upload at your convenience!

Thanks a lot man

BeerMe

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are there still download links somewhere for other games too?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
All game tapes are housed in a secure facility in darkest, stinkiest, Africa and can only be accessed if you agree to be gang raped by their AIDS infected huddled masses who yearn to be free.

winterwarz

You'd think teams/the NFL would have all the big games available to rent by now. Mo $$$

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
All game tapes are housed in a secure facility in darkest, stinkiest, Africa and can only be accessed if you agree to be gang raped by their AIDS infected huddled masses who yearn to be free.

that seems to be a bit of a high cost to pay butt fuck it I loved that game

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Best bears game I have ever seen. so much drama. I'm glad i wasn't into messageboarding at the time, and I'm glad that I don't get so lousy with posting during games these days...

Rawky

Liked Posts:
Best bears game I have ever seen. so much drama. I'm glad i wasn't into messageboarding at the time, and I'm glad that I don't get so lousy with posting during games these days...

At half I gave up hope. A few turnovers and about 15 urlacher tackles later and I was shocked to see the bears back in it. Best comeback ever since it literally involved 0 offense. Peanut, brown, lach and Briggs willed that team to victory without any help from the offense. And a little help from the special teams.

Liked Posts:
It's not easy to find any games any more. Youtube has become a total copyright wasteland of fragmented garbage & stupid ass highlights from Madden video games when one does a search for a past game. YouTube has become basically useless.

The Pirate Bay used to be a great source to download game torrents renders great search results to as far back as 2005/6 but offers few/insufficient/no seeders enough to download what it is your looking for. I still try to find games on the pirate bay from time to time by, for example by typing "Chicago Bears vs. Arizona Cardinals 2006 The Pirate Bay" into my search engine & it should offer up some sort of results. However the pickens have become slim for NFL games over the years yielding plenty of search results with little or no seeder totals..

Liked Posts:
Rex had a meltdown and his team said we got this.

That defense came alive in the second half. I've yet to see a defense that could swarm to a looseball/fumble or orchestrate takeaways the way the 2005 & 2006 defense was doing before they lost the man in the middle up front that made it all work & Mike Brown at the back end to be a beneficiary of the disruption Tommie caused. Not to mention the way that team defense went on attack after getting a take away was amazing to watch. Kids like Vasher & RMJ really weren't great DBs, but the system they played in coupled with the havoc from the front four with Tank & Tommie in the middle up front really helped make some players at the back end look very good. It was almost like watching perfectly run/orchestrated clean military attack drills. Especially the 2006 Seattle game where Harris dominated & his pressure was the direct cause in the take always in that game. I loved how Lovies 2005/2006 defenses pre Tommie Harris injury/Tank Johnson ordeal, orchestrated take always & went on a brutal onslaught after the take away.

Staleydabear1938

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I'd love to see this too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not easy to find any games any more. Youtube has become a total copyright wasteland of fragmented garbage & stupid ass highlights from Madden video games when one does a search for a past game. YouTube has become basically useless.

The Pirate Bay used to be a great source to download game torrents renders great search results to as far back as 2005/6 but offers few/insufficient/no seeders enough to download what it is your looking for. I still try to find games on the pirate bay from time to time by, for example by typing "Chicago Bears vs. Arizona Cardinals 2006 The Pirate Bay" into my search engine & it should offer up some sort of results. However the pickens have become slim for NFL games over the years yielding plenty of search results with little or no seeder totals..

Yep, I have the Chi/Det game where Stafford had the meltdown and picked a fight with DJ and the the Chi NYJ game where Jay won the shootout.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
that game likely cost them the Superbowl as Mike Brown got hurt.