Bastion of Marbles

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh ye faithful flock.

Its Packers time. I have stoked the fires these last few years against poor odds, found belief where there was none, and tried to drum hope on occassion.

On this eve of the annual big game, I have no joy. No pain. No hope. No care. This fucking joke ass franchise.

We have zero chance. I haven't felt this hopeless about the bears chances in a game in quite some time, but with the Packers coming off a loss, and with their QB against our secondary and lack of a pass rush....

gameover.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I lost them.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL Rodgers... Even NFL.com is slamming ya...

1. There's plenty of blame to go around in Green Bay, but let's start with reviewing Rodgers, the two-time MVP who has looked like a middle-of-the-road passer as of late. Since the Pack's hot 6-0 start in 2015, Rodgers has been one of the worst quarterbacks in football in the ensuing 15-game span, ranking 24th among 30 qualifying QBs in passing YPG (233.3), 25th in passer rating (84.0) and last in completion percentage (58.1). He's thrown for less than 300 yards in 14 straight games. Heck, Brian Hoyer is outperforming the All-Pro this season. Rodgers' performance against a middling Bears pass defense Thursday night in front of an impatient Lambeau faithful will go a long way toward explaining his standing in the league's echelon of QBs.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000723837/article/what-to-watch-for-in-bearspackers-on-tnf

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

1. There's plenty of blame to go around in Green Bay, but let's start with reviewing Rodgers, the two-time MVP who has looked like a middle-of-the-road passer as of late. Since the Pack's hot 6-0 start in 2015, Rodgers has been one of the worst quarterbacks in football in the ensuing 15-game span, ranking 24th among 30 qualifying QBs in passing YPG (233.3), 25th in passer rating (84.0) and last in completion percentage (58.1). He's thrown for less than 300 yards in 14 straight games. Heck, Brian Hoyer is outperforming the All-Pro this season. Rodgers' performance against a middling Bears pass defense Thursday night in front of an impatient Lambeau faithful will go a long way toward explaining his standing in the league's echelon of QBs.

I'm sitting him in Fantasy this week and I fully expect it to blow up in my face. He'll probably go for 300+ yards and 4 TDs.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sitting him in Fantasy this week and I fully expect it to blow up in my face. He'll probably go for 300+ yards and 4 TDs.

Given that the Bear's defense has been top 5 against the run in the past few weeks and are going up against a career average 3.3ypc Knile Davis, Rodgers might eclipse 50 pass attempts this game.

Tough situation for you.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Given that the Bear's defense has been top 5 against the run in the past few weeks and are going up against a career average 3.3ypc Knile Davis, Rodgers might eclipse 50 pass attempts this game.

Tough situation for you.

Ugh... #Called it? :shrug:

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000723837/article/what-to-watch-for-in-bearspackers-on-tnf

Wow! That's a first!:bowrofl:

Waiting for the fap 5 to chime in anytime now and say facts are silly and misleading and Rodgers is the best :lmao:.....but not a peep from any of them so far....funny eh?