Bearlyhere you get props, now who the hell are you?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Bearlyhere just got some message board cred. Congrats and thanks for the info.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Biff is standing in the corner, brooding

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I'm friends with the Palmer family here in So Cal. Have known Carson since his jr year of high school and Jordan since Jr. High.

Its not like I get all kinds of info or anything. But if I hear anything worth sharing I will. I get more Cardinal info than Bears.

Almost got banned from the Bengals board way back when CP had his elbow issue. On Friday night I shared that Fitzpatrick would be starting on Sunday. They threatened to come after my children. LOL! When CP stayed on the sideline that game they all apologized. Then a few years later I posted after their last game against Baltimore that CP would never play another game for Cincy. He announced 2 weeks later.
very cool, man! Jordan a pretty cool guy?

Have you heard anything about his opinion of Trestman and relationship with Jay? I have a friend who is real close friends with Matt Blanchard(bears old qb) and he used to rave about how great the Mccaskey family were and how great of a coach Trestman is. Didn't have uh... Much of an opinion of Jay lol

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
does ya boi jordy have a lotta heart?

Reactions: WCL

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm friends with the Palmer family here in So Cal. Have known Carson since his jr year of high school and Jordan since Jr. High.

Its not like I get all kinds of info or anything. But if I hear anything worth sharing I will. I get more Cardinal info than Bears.

Almost got banned from the Bengals board way back when CP had his elbow issue. On Friday night I shared that Fitzpatrick would be starting on Sunday. They threatened to come after my children. LOL! When CP stayed on the sideline that game they all apologized. Then a few years later I posted after their last game against Baltimore that CP would never play another game for Cincy. He announced 2 weeks later.

I doubt you are ever questioned with regards to Palmer news now. Hell you could get away with some crazy off the wall "news" for a while now.

Thanks for the info.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

are you also "snorch?"

Reactions: WCL

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
On Friday night I shared that Fitzpatrick would be starting on Sunday. They threatened to come after my children. LOL!

Well that's pretty insane. Makes posters here look down right rational.

Nah, I'm just fucking around.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
now when I'm asked by my family "who are you talking to on that message board all the time???!!" i can say "eh, you know... friends of bears' player's families who have insider info on injuries and stuff"

Why would you tell them that when you can just say you're talking to me?

Mitchapalooza

very cool, man! Jordan a pretty cool guy?

Have you heard anything about his opinion of Trestman and relationship with Jay? I have a friend who is real close friends with Matt Blanchard(bears old qb) and he used to rave about how great the Mccaskey family were and how great of a coach Trestman is. Didn't have uh... Much of an opinion of Jay lol
lol did he not like Jay? or call him a dick?

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans

Cool, so do you live in RSM? And what was the real story behind him and Notre Dame? I always hear ND people saying he couldn't get accepted there and so he settled for SC.

Toast88

Liked Posts:

I wish you were Trestman's friend

Treehorn

Liked Posts:

I am assuming you went to Santa Margarita HS with him? I remember watching Carson in HS and the big question in Orange County at the time was who was the best player, Carson or DeShaun Foster.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I am assuming you went to Santa Margarita HS with him? I remember watching Carson in HS and the big question in Orange County at the time was who was the best player, Carson or DeShaun Foster.

I remember those days, too. Foster was an absolute monster in HS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Splackers

Liked Posts:
Hey Bearlyhere do you want to team up and start a Bears insider website ;) We can charge $2

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Okay, I'll need a 10 page scouting report on Jordan Palmer. I want to know what he eats, his sleep schedule, etc.

AussieBear

was bearlyhere, bearlythere on cbmb...

larry mayer use to browse those boards under some name i forget of.. i talked to him a couple of times.
maybe bearlyhere is anthony adams or some other insider.