Bears -6 over Eagles

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Opening line is Bears -6. O/U is 42. Line seems pretty accurate to me, who you got?

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bears, of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toast88

Liked Posts:
It's the playoffs. Nick Foles has magic. The Eagles are defending champs. That seems like a big line. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bears win by a touchdown or more, but I'm expecting more like Bears by 3-5 points.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Opening line is Bears -6. O/U is 42. Line seems pretty accurate to me, who you got?

The health of Nick Foles is the huge question mark right now. Reports are saying he "should be OK" - but yet to be determined for sure.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Bears by 3 TD’s, minimum. Foles sucks. Truchampsky will throw for 600+ yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
Bears win over Eagles by a touchdown. Foles hasnt played our D this year. Our D held the 49ers at home to 5 points, then 49ers scored 32 at the Rams yesterday. Just saying our defense is just so awesome.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
It's the playoffs. Nick Foles has magic. The Eagles are defending champs. That seems like a big line. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bears win by a touchdown or more, but I'm expecting more like Bears by 3-5 points.

Foles is ok, but he's banged up and has bruised ribs, which could be a nightmare for the Eagles against this defense. The Bears have been flat out dominant at home, and the Eagles haven't faced a defense this good all season.

I'm not saying the Bears are a lock, but -6 seems accurate. If they show up and play to their potential, they'll win.

mecha

Liked Posts:
January 2002...just a heads up

I get that we're in an entirely different universe since then... but that's the first thing that comes to my mind lol

it's unconscionable that this unit is ranked 5th in the league with as much as they've torn teams up this year.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Nick Statue Foles won't have the time to get the ball out like he's been used to. Ask Goff/Cousins. Those big plays go away, and when your receiver finally develops a long route, your OLine holds up, you see ghosts and throw it too soon.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
too hard for this team to look ahead, but the rams would be next since New Orleans gets the lowest remaining seed, so they need to keep the momentum going.

I see it going two ways, the eagles puss out and just try to run the ball because the 55 pass attempts against this front 4 is asking for Foles to be taken out, physically, or they go the 55 pass attempts to wind the front 4 which ends up buying the QB more time.

I am betting on the latter.

After seeing the dissension on the sidelines maybe it would have been better to get the vikings.