Bears 6th Rnd pick Dook Sheely DB KSU

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
5'9" 180 lbs. And that isn't a true combine measurement, since he wasn't invited. But his size seems to be the only real knock on him...
well...in addition to undersized he is a bit slow for a corner.

4.46 pro day translates to a 4.5+ corner which is not what you want. Thats good TE speed though.

Quickness...first 10 yards...I'd like to know more and watch it. But its not fast for 5'9" 180. Still...purely a nickel corner to back up Buster and maybe get his contract off the books in year two. Same with Hall and Ridley...Patterson won't make it to year two.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will say he fits the high character profile Pace and Nagy are building into their family. I like to here kids like this talk and headed our way with positive energy and confidence.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Team leader injured DB with ball skill as a late round pick. Where have I seen that before?
Injured trying to run a pick back when he could have gone to the ground. That sounds familiar too.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
Funny how people keep saying Shelley is small. Callahan was the same size.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We need Shelley to allow them to cut Skrine in 2 years. He has time to develop.

Also, the Skrine deal having a 2nd guaranteed year is kind of stupid. That contract looks worse and worse.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Also, the Skrine deal having a 2nd guaranteed year is kind of stupid. That contract looks worse and worse.

How much is guaranteed this vs. next year? Sometimes it's a necc. evil to get a guy in the door & a CYA move to hedge the FA bet vs. a potential draftee, uncertain at the time of FA pickup. Doesn't make it stupid, unless Skrine is drastically overpaid.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Holy shit, we drafted Tyrion Lannister to play CB. His height probably makes it unlikely he can play outside but don't really know much about him. Just not much to be inspired by from my perspective.
He is supposed to be a nickel back according to Pace

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Oh boy, here we go. I see the target of your next overreaction, the Skrine contract. It looks stupid and is looking stupiderer before he plays a single down based on the drafting of a short injured DB from KSU?

Can't wait for the Skrine contract version of your Jordan Howard fall from grace.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Oh boy, here we go. I see the target of your next overreaction, the Skrine contract. It looks stupid and is looking stupiderer before he plays a single down based on the drafting of a short injured DB from KSU?

Can't wait for the Skrine contract version of your Jordan Howard fall from grace.

Groundwork is being laid...