Bears came to terms on a 1 year deal on OG Chilo Rachal

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Definitely added for some depth and competition. Plus, since he and Lance have mean streaks it's going to make for some interesting competitions, indeed. Assuming Lance goes back to RG, of course.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
Via Brad Biggs:

Spoke to coach who worked previously with new Bears G Chilo Rachal. He likes the move. Called Rachal a very physical, hard worker. Said at times Rachal can maul people. The downside? Says emotions can get in his way on occasion and that leads him to lose focus. Says his overall offensive line awareness isn’t where you’d want it to be but chalks that up to experience and believes he can improve.

"Moon" Mullin seems to be pretty high on him too:
Rachal’s arrival injects serious competition with a guard group composed of players with histories at other positions.

I'm satisfied with the signing. He's a quality backup who came cheap and is still young. If the 49ers kept him around all season, he must have some talent.

thedude33

Liked Posts:
Emotions get in my way sometimes. Like right now, I just want to curl up in a ball and cry.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was awful when he started for the 49ers. Hopefully he doesn't get much if any PT if he makes the team. He's a decent run blocker but awful in pass pro