dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Call me crazy, but if you don't want to be called a cheater, then you shouldn't cheat.

Exactly, which is why i don't cheat. I've done a lot of bad things in my life but there's a couple things i hate which is thieves and liars because i've dealt with a family member and great friend who both did those to me and my family.

Alright guys i'm done with this. NoSack came at me for no reason in this thread so i went back after him and now everyone is having to deal with reading this shit when all they wanna do is talk football/Bears.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Exactly, which is why i don't cheat. I've done a lot of bad things in my life but there's a couple things i hate which is thieves and liars because i've dealt with a family member and great friend who both did those to me and my family.
Dude, you haven't said a single truthful thing about that entire process. You're clearly lying. Which clearly makes you a cheater. Just be a man, and fucking own it and stop derailing @FirstTimer's thread.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Dude, you haven't said a single truthful thing about that entire process. You're clearly lying. Which clearly makes you a cheater. Just be a man, and fucking own it and stop derailing @FirstTimer's thread.

This... @dabears70 has been shown multiple times with visual evidence that he lied and cheated and still lost in his league. he has derailed this thread long enough.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
If he manages to do something productive this season, it'll be the first time in almost 4 years.

Perhaps that's why some think he's "no good"?

People have been thrashing Howard for months here after ONE below average season... I don't understand how or why this is such a mystery to some of you. Weirdest mancrush ever imo.

How do you rate his 2018, and on what do you base the rating?

Bort

Liked Posts:
Probably the biggest one I was right about was Mike Brown, who I absolutely loved coming out of Nebraska.

Probably the biggest on I was wrong about was Hroniss Grasu, who I thought was a poor man's Olin Kreutz coming out of Oregon.

Bort

Liked Posts:
Incidentally, every first round pick that I absolutely hated I unfortunately turned out to be right about (Stan Thomas, Alonzo Spellman, Rashaan Salaam, Michael Haynes, and Shea McClellin). Then again, I thought Leonard Floyd was a bad pick because had very high bust potential based on his size (although I didn't hate the pick, just thought he was too much of a risk), and he's turned out much better than I expected.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why is everyone so down on Shaheen? He was injured all of last year. I like him more than the gutless quitter Burton...

Probably because in 2 years he has 17 receptions and 175 yards. Are we supposed to be high on a guy with that kind of shitty production?

What makes this all the more shitty is Juju has 169 receptions and 2,343 yards in two years. The dude almost has more receptions and Adam has yards.

I bring this up because we passed on JuJu to draft Shaheen despite our WR core being fucking atrocious that year. You could understand passing on JuJu if you had ARob and Gabs, and co. But we passed on JuJu when our best WR was Kendal Wright.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Probably because in 2 years he has 17 receptions and 175 yards. Are we supposed to be high on a guy with that kind of shitty production?

What makes this all the more shitty is Juju has 169 receptions and 2,343 yards in two years. The dude almost has more receptions and Adam has yards.

I bring this up because we passed on JuJu to draft Shaheen despite our WR core being fucking atrocious that year. You could understand passing on JuJu if you had ARob and Gabs, and co. But we passed on JuJu when our best WR was Kendal Wright.
Remy, he's a DUD!