Bears Draft Picks You Were Right/Wrong About

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is everyone so down on Shaheen? He was injured all of last year. I like him more than the gutless quitter Burton...

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well of course you do. NoSack is your buddy and part of the troll crew but i'm the only one that would know and i know i had to come up with the extra $25 to pay Vu after NoSack canceled his. Complete douche move.

This conversation feels older than Mesopotamian Mud, but I feel obligated to say that it was Team Novak I beat in the Quarter Final to reach the Championship Game against you.

I clearly remember not letting him live it down all week because it was on the back of a player you actually let him trade to me...so it was like a double miracle.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This conversation feels older than Mesopotamian Mud, but I feel obligated to say that it was Team Novak I beat in the Quarter Final to reach the Championship Game against you.

I clearly remember not letting him live it down all week because it was on the back of a player you actually let him trade to me...so it was like a double miracle.
See attached pic. Top 6 made the playoffs.

So when exactly did i "scam a refund" liar70?
@dabears70

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190501-101208_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
    SmartSelect_20190501-101208_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 10

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My bad...looks like it was a first round match-up instead.

Thanks again for Adam Thielen!

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Doesn't it suck when people tell lies about you on a public forum?
Not really, your lies are easily refutable, and literally no one believes you anyways.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Do you remember when the payment deadline was?

It was before playoffs, which as it has been shown in this thread @Novak made playoffs...pretty certain the deadline was before the draft.

You have been shown to be a liar and a failed scammer. You are not even on the level of those telemarketing scammers who convince people to buy prepaid credit cards to pay a delinquent power bill. they at least succeed in their scam, you on the other hand are a complete failure at life

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Hahaha you would of said anything to stick up for one of your troll crew. Too funny.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I'm an indefatigable optimism, so every draft pick that has not worked out in the last twenty years, I was wrong about.

But the good thing is that I was right about all of them that did work out....

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hahaha you would of said anything to stick up for one of your troll crew. Too funny.
Top 6 make playoffs, @Novak finished 5th....tell me how did he cancel his payment, because he wasn't making playoffs?

Just when I think we have found your baseline for being an idiot, you find a way to lower it

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It was before playoffs, which as it has been shown in this thread @Novak made playoffs...pretty certain the deadline was before the draft.

You have been shown to be a liar and a failed scammer. You are not even on the level of those telemarketing scammers who convince people to buy prepaid credit cards to pay a delinquent power bill. they at least succeed in their scam, you on the other hand are a complete failure at life

I have never been shown to be a scammer. You clowns made up a lie about me and got your buddies who were never even in the league to help you spread this lie about me so i wanted to let NoSack know how it feels to have a lie told about you and all the same trolls that always come out came out and did research and i got a good laugh about it. NoSack didn't cancel his payment and i never cheated or scammed anyone and never would. Vu won the league and got his money, Gnat is an absolute clown who i had to kick out of the league twice because he's a worthless nobody and the rest of you are mad that i took 2nd place so you had to make up a lie about me because you were mad which is not only hilarious but very sad.

Gotta go guys but this was fun.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Top 6 make playoffs, @Novak finished 5th....tell me how did he cancel his payment, because he wasn't making playoffs?

Just when I think we have found your baseline for being an idiot, you find a way to lower it

You weren't even in the league because you had to be kicked out TWICE because you acted like a child.....SHOCKER...LOL

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I have never been shown to be a scammer. You clowns made up a lie about me and got your buddies who were never even in the league to help you spread this lie about me so i wanted to let NoSack know how it feels to have a lie told about you and all the same trolls that always come out came out and did research and i got a good laugh about it. NoSack didn't cancel his payment and i never cheated or scammed anyone and never would. Vu won the league and got his money, Gnat is an absolute clown who i had to kick out of the league twice because he's a worthless nobody and the rest of you are mad that i took 2nd place so you had to make up a lie about me because you were mad which is not only hilarious but very sad.

I call bullshit on this too, you made a claim and got called out on it and now you are trying to walk it back as you trying to teach us a lesson. You are too dumb to even think that far ahead as evidence of you failing to win a league you cheated in. You are bragging about getting second place in a league you cheated in, how dumb do you have to be to literally change teams lineups on gameday and still lose?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

We use green font when we want to drop sarcasm/lies here, not orange.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You weren't even in the league because you had to be kicked out TWICE because you acted like a child.....SHOCKER...LOL

I got kicked out because I was calling you out on your sketchy rules and how you were running things...you are right it isn't a shocker you would kick someone out who calls you out for cheating

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Call me crazy, but if you don't want to be called a cheater, then you shouldn't cheat.