Bears held second private workout with RB Devin Singletary

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I like how he runs always trying to go forward however the level of competition would be my concern.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
I have issues with a running back that's barely 200lbs that can't crack the 4.5's. You can't draft a 203 rb that runs a 4.66 and doesn't have Matt Fotre/Marshall Faulk type receiving skills before round 5. Athletically, what does Singletary bring to the Bears that isn't there? He'd be the slowest rb in the rb room.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I like how he runs always trying to go forward however the level of competition would be my concern.

I'm always critical of highlight tape, but I shut that off after three and a half minutes because I've never seen so many missed tackles. And, no, he didn't make people miss, it was because of inferior competition at that level of college. Glorified high school.

I hope the Bears don't overthink this stuff. I know we're picking in the 3rd, and have to bargain hunt to an extent, but don't pick some dude that tore up community college competition. And is Nagy really thinking, "You know what's better than Tarik Cohen? Two Tarik Cohens!" I hope not.

Last edited:

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Alfred Morris was from FAU. And BearsFan51 thought he was comparable to Ezekiel Elliott, so I would be fine with drafting a RB from FAU.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I have issues with a running back that's barely 200lbs that can't crack the 4.5's. You can't draft a 203 rb that runs a 4.66 and doesn't have Matt Fotre/Marshall Faulk type receiving skills before round 5. Athletically, what does Singletary bring to the Bears that isn't there? He'd be the slowest rb in the rb room.
He must bring something Nagy likes. You don't meet with a player twice just for a smokescreen...

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
hhhhhhmmmm, trust our scouts and/or Nagy or a bunch of people on a discussion board?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don't meet with a player twice just for a smokescreen.

LoL

You mean the same GM that brought in DeShone Kizer multiple times only to trade up above himself for Mitchell Trubisky?

Never underestimate Ryan Pace's talent for outsmarting everyone...including himself.

(i.e. The pick will be a TE)

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why go on it then?
To get news and intelligent discussion, not a bunch of couch potatoes who think they know better than our expert's on the team. I'm not even bashing you because you just posted the information, yet you need to come to the defense of yourself.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
To get news and intelligent discussion, not a bunch of couch potatoes who think they know better than our expert's on the team. I'm not even bashing you because you just posted the information, yet you need to come to the defense of yourself.

Reaction score

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Week old news with a nonfunctioning link. As for Singletary, I could see it but not in 3.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

By your logic, no one should have questioned Jerry Angelo and Phil Emery.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
LoL

You mean the same GM that brought in DeShone Kizer multiple times only to trade up above himself for Mitchell Trubisky?

Never underestimate Ryan Pace's talent for outsmarting everyone...including himself.

(i.e. The pick will be a TE)

If we don't go RB, I could see TE.

I really think if Burton plays against Philly we would have won that game, and I'm the type of person who would rarely say that about a single player outside of a QB. So many times during the season Burton was the go-to in critical situations. I think Trubisky needed that relief valve. With Burton not mentally there and Shaheen is looking like a bust....we might go TE.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Above it all and beneath in the same post. Well done.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
To get news and intelligent discussion, not a bunch of couch potatoes who think they know better than our expert's on the team.

Anytime you want to start adding "intelligent discussion" rather than insulting the members of this fine website...that would be great.