BEARs In SuperBowl 2019

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i think we should have been 8-8 last year with a "tougher" schedule .... If we had a head coach with halfa brain... where's that look of an astonished fox gif when i need it ?

add in the nfl's best friggin creator of seperation for his wide receivers as shown thru yardage of seperation....and improved oline with teams not being able to load the box add 2 games more won ... 10-6.... Add one or two more games won because we arent's strapped with mr sloppy bonaparte as an oc ( and friggin nobody to throw to ) 12-4 nancies !! ... And we have a kicker

i think top half to top ten by december o is not that far fuckin off.... Color me psychedelisizin on kool-aide ....but if shit drops our way i think we can go there

..... And i haven't even mentioned how fuckin good our d is gonna b

vvv

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
priceless.....like Sevy's photoshop i think it was with Ommy at the crotch of Peyton

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
0-0 for me. This is Paces team and staff for the first time.

Exactly. The past record means nothing. The simple fact that Pace finally got to hire his own HC should be evident. The Bears are in a great position to surprise everyone this year.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
If you are trying to argue that the bears weren't hurting for cap space then you are still wrong because jay didnt hurt the bears cap space either. They were still over the cap every year despite signing him. Can't have it both ways.
You may have a point.

How much cap did the Bears have while Cutler was signed?

26 million in cap space is more than just about every single player currently in the NFL. This means that the 2018 cap hit is not going to hurt the Bears if they want to add any available free agent available.

Was the same true when Cutler was here?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Introducing the Viginia McCaskey Solid Gold Dancers

old_people_twerking_gif.gif

I'll be honest, your trolling the Bears at every turn gets a little tiresome, but this is funny.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Did Alpha say that Fox was a worse hire than Trestman?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
So did emery but he had a 3 year 23-25 and got canned. Pace has a 3 year record of 14-34 but gets an extension. Both came with similar situations of an aging roster whose window had close. Emery's only hire was trestman which was bad. Pace hires fox which was worse than trestman. Emery overpays cutler. Pace over pays glennon. Some fans just realize that the bears got a downgrade.
I mean, really?

Tostada

Liked Posts:
I mean, really?

Trestman destroyed football culture at Halas Hall. His silly growing the football inside the man, or the man inside the pigskin? Who knows, who cares. I fell for his tripe initially but I then realized ... He was a mierda hire.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Only way the Bears get to the SB is if Pace buys 53 tickets

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I was not a Pace fan the first 2 years but now i'm sold. His record is based on starting in a very bad situation and a record amount of injury's. It has taken longer to turn us around then I hoped but I see sustained success for our future in a fine young team and exciting staff. It could all go bad but I see a vet Pace coming into his own. PS. Anyone not liking what is going on right now has their heads up their asses.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
I was not a Pace fan the first 2 years but now i'm sold. His record is based on starting in a very bad situation and a record amount of injury's. It has taken longer to turn us around then I hoped but I see sustained success for our future in a fine young team and exciting staff. It could all go bad but I see a vet Pace coming into his own. PS. Anyone not liking what is going on right now has their heads up their asses.

It's like someone putting all their EGGS in one basket and shoving it up their ass ... You get what?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
It's like someone putting all their EGGS in one basket and shoving it up their ass ... You get what?

You get Egg's trying to put his little dick in the playfield ....

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trestman destroyed football culture at Halas Hall. His silly growing the football inside the man, or the man inside the pigskin? Who knows, who cares. I fell for his tripe initially but I then realized ... He was a mierda hire.

Lance "Piggs" and Charles "Me-Nut" Tillman destroyed football culture at Halas Hall.

Butthurt over the firing of Lovie "La Cucaracha" Smith, they polluted the locker room against Canada Dry. Trestman might not've amounted to a damn, but he stood no chance with stage 4 cancer in the locker room, and that doesn't even take into account Jay"-Lo" Cutler, who Ginny had to have . . .

. . . This is all documented. By the shoopster. Look it up . . .

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Lance "Piggs" and Charles "Me-Nut" Tillman destroyed football culture at Halas Hall.

Butthurt over the firing of Lovie "La Cucaracha" Smith, they polluted the locker room against Canada Dry. Trestman might not've amounted to a damn, but he stood no chance with stage 4 cancer in the locker room, and that doesn't even take into account Jay"-Lo" Cutler, who Ginny had to have . . .

. . . This is all documented. By the shoopster. Look it up . . .

Awesome ... I would have canned Briggs biblically and read the riot act to Tillman. Arians would have. No, Trestman was in charge and he let the morons rule the roost. He let Marshall, Bennett, and fucking Briggs get away with all kinds of crap. Freshman was an enabler.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OK Briggs is GOAT. Put me on your LIST of BEARs Homers and note the date of the Start of this thread Bears Bud

All possibilities are thrown out the window of predictability. This "O" and MackDee should be pommeling opponents by Week 4