Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Is White another "Healthy scratch?" What the fuck man?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

Someone on The Score said that he was only ever out there to maybe get a trade partner, and since the deadline is over, the Bears have no use for him anymore. I think we all saw this coming.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:

That has to be truly frustrating. To deal with multiple season ending injuries, work your ass off to stay healthy and contribute, only to not get to even see the field.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
That has to be truly frustrating. To deal with multiple season ending injuries, work your ass off to stay healthy and contribute, only to not get to even see the field.

Don't really give a shit about his feelings. He sucks, he's benched.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Someone on The Score said that he was only ever out there to maybe get a trade partner, and since the deadline is over, the Bears have no use for him anymore. I think we all saw this coming.

So, they play him to see what he can do and get a trade partner, he performs well.. and then they bench him. God damn stupid, but typical Bears.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
So stupid to not play a liability player in a division game.

Gosh, Bears fans have to be some of the least intelligent NFL fans.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he performed well? how do you know? just because he blocked well doesn't mean he knows how to get open or run routes

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So, they play him to see what he can do and get a trade partner, he performs well.. and then they bench him. God damn stupid, but typical Bears.

What you thought was "performs well" and what the Bears thought are clearly different.

I don't buy that whole story.
Why insert White into the Offense because you want a trade partner? The Bears are that good, they can fuck around with their roster and insert a bum in hopes someone gets interested?
The guy gets hurt, is not very good, and is now benched until they can cut ties with him. It is a sad story but the show must go on. Bye Kevin White. We hardly knew yee.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
What you thought was "performs well" and what the Bears thought are clearly different.

I don't buy that whole story.
Why insert White into the Offense because you want a trade partner? The Bears are that good, they can fuck around with their roster and insert a bum in hopes someone gets interested?
The guy gets hurt, is not very good, and is now benched until they can cut ties with him. It is a sad story but the show must go on. Bye Kevin White. We hardly knew yee.

Totally... thank you for having a level head about you.

:bearbang:

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
We know what Bellamy is.

We have no idea what Kevin White is, but I have a hard time believing he's worse than Bellamy. At the very least, he's a better blocker than Bellamy.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
I think you are looking at what I posted incorrectly. I think it's bad not to at least dress more than 4 wr. If one of them goes down, that starts to limit the offensive play calling. While I know they value Mizzel and Cunningham's ST play, that can also come back to bite them in the ass.

THAT is what I was hinting on, by posting on them not dressing him. He's also a damn good run blocker as well.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

Plays well? He didn't do jack shit until the Pats game. What does he have....3 catches on the year? But I guess he made one good block one time.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
We know what Bellamy is.

We have no idea what Kevin White is, but I have a hard time believing he's worse than Bellamy. At the very least, he's a better blocker than Bellamy.

Bellamy is kept for his Special Teams play though.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I think you are looking at what I posted incorrectly. I think it's bad not to at least dress more than 4 wr. If one of them goes down, that starts to limit the offensive play calling. While I know they value Mizzel and Cunningham's ST play, that can also come back to bite them in the ass.

THAT is what I was hinting on, by posting on them not dressing him. He's also a damn good run blocker as well.

Robinson, Gabriel, Miller, Bellamy(regardless of what we think)….not to mention Cohen and Burton are basically WRs as well, the way they're used. Where is White needed, honestly?

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am a Bellamy hater, but no point in getting caught up on white. He is done on this team. You can trust the team or not with that decision but he is already gone.