Bears Injury Report Update - 1/4

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I’m thinking the injury may have been a little more serious than they initially let on. I hope he doesn’t rush back in a game they should win and then aggravate it to the point he’s out for the rest of the postseason.

It was a high ankle sprain, don't those usually take like 3-6 weeks?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Anything on Miller?

He says he is good to go and apparently his shoulder popping completely out of socket has been a thing all season long. I wonder is thats why he fell off for games at a time?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He will probably have off season surgery on his shoulder. Hopefully that will stop it from dislocating as easily after that initial dislocation

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
3 weeks is not a long time. Eddie Jackson might play but it will be a situation like when Mack was playing but not 100%. Hopefully if Eddie plays he will be effective at less than 100%

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I’m sure EJax wants to play, but if he goes out there and aggravates the ankle again, he is gone til next year. Sure wish he would have stayed in the end zone.
It's win or take a seat on the couch, he is playing!!!

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
3 weeks is not a long time. Eddie Jackson might play but it will be a situation like when Mack was playing but not 100%. Hopefully if Eddie plays he will be effective at less than 100%

My concern is that he plays but ends up being a liability. Hopefully Nagy is vigilant and monitors this, I'm sure he is

Toast88

Liked Posts:
It’s the playoffs. Everyone’s playing hurt. If you play hurt and get even more injured, so be it—we’re in championship mode now.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Would love to have Eddie out there, but Bush has not been a liability. Is a 80% EJ better than Bush? Maybe, but it would be nice to get EJ 100% and get a win Sunday. I bet EJ gives it a try at least.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
““He’ll be a game-time decision,” Bears coach Matt Nagy said Friday, via Larry Mayer of the team website. “He’s literally going to go right up to it. We’ll test him out, see how he is. He was able to get in there a little bit today and do some individual work and then jump in in the practice in certain spots”