Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
th
can you please pick a different payton gif for your sig? that damn thing is skipping like a 30 year old dirty ass worn out CD that has been skipping the same track for the last decade in a fucking torture chamber most likely set up by ....nobody other than YOU.
seriously, this clip is way better originally and whoever did this shit of a editing job should be shot 15,000 times and catch super aggressive std's and blow up on the spot and die.

ETA; BTW ever heard Walter Payton being called a player that's like "poetry in motion"?.... get rid of your shitty sig, ffs.

Last edited:

EVERYBODY

Liked Posts:
Grasu had an excellent game against Florida State against Eddie Goldman

Grasu was an undersized center, but I don't think anyone projected him to being so physically-overmatched in the NFL. Most draft 'experts' predicted good things for Grasu even if they didn't expect him to be a 1st round pick.

The "irony" is that Grasu was a 4-year starter at Oregon who never missed a game, but I guess he got hurt preparing for the combine and didn't participate. His pro day only had him running...no lifting of weights. Should have been 'red flags' in retrospect, but Pace still drafted him in the 3rd based on Grasu's college career.

The "irony of irony" is that Grasu basically "Kevin White'd" himself!

Maybe Kyle Long was tootin his horn

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Maybe Kyle Long was tootin his horn

Grasu was one of the oldest players in his draft class, just like Kyle Long. Oregon had such a strange program, almost a quasi-professional setup. No standards of any kind, just show up and play.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
He was a black hole of OL suckage.

It really shocks me that Pace blew an OL evaluation that badly, Grasu could not play at all.
Was one of the weakest lineman to ever play the game. He had zero strength.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Smart. CB is super packed right now and safety is not deep. They need to keep McManis for special teams and need to find the best roster spot for him to take up.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Back of Jets.

That is a shit show organization. The way the Bears are rising Kelly can probably land a better gig down the road.

2 Bears execs getting interviews.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Smart. CB is super packed right now and safety is not deep. They need to keep McManis for special teams and need to find the best roster spot for him to take up.
It also probably had something to do with how big a step we took back with Jackson out.

If McMan can handle backup and spot duty there, that's one less way we are ill prepared for an ill-timed injury.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
He was a black hole of OL suckage.

It really shocks me that Pace blew an OL evaluation that badly, Grasu could not play at all.
Wasn't Grasu Pace's first draft? I at least want to imagine that it is and Pace relied on the scouts with the Bears his first draft and it was one of their faults that Grasu got picked. I can at least hope that it wasn't Pace who thought Grasu was even draftable.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
can you please pick a different payton gif for your sig? that damn thing is skipping like a 30 year old dirty ass worn out CD that has been skipping the same track for the last decade in a fucking torture chamber most likely set up by ....nobody other than YOU.
seriously, this clip is way better originally and whoever did this shit of a editing job should be shot 15,000 times and catch super aggressive std's and blow up on the spot and die.

ETA; BTW ever heard Walter Payton being called a player that's like "poetry in motion"?.... get rid of your shitty sig, ffs.

Yep that's definitely the right way to go about getting me to change my sig.....FOH.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yep that's definitely the right way to go about getting me to change my sig.....FOH.
You are right, why should he expect a petulant child to act normal. I have a suggestion, everyone just dislike the shit out of every post you have with that fucked up video until you remove it. I have already started and may go back a few weeks to when you posted that dumb shit. Too bad Desbro wasn't around to get you banned for causing him to have a seizure.

Edit: Hey, look I knocked like 20 pts off your rep score in like a minute. Kinda cool.

Last edited:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
They will keep him and he will be listed as an OT

He will fill a bunch of roles on offense

-Short yardage TE
-FB
-Backup OT

Who else would they keep in the 3 backup OL spots?
You're missing the beauty of this move. They are listing Sowell as a TE so he can be the primary blocking TE, but the beauty is that he can still play T, but no longer has to report to the officials as a receiver. Any OL has to report to the officials when he lines up as a receiver. It's also a way to keep an extra OL. It's brilliant.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Plus, this means we don't have to overpay for Eddie and can get a top COMP PICK in return!!!

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You're missing the beauty of this move. They are listing Sowell as a TE so he can be the primary blocking TE, but the beauty is that he can still play T, but no longer has to report to the officials as a receiver. Any OL has to report to the officials when he lines up as a receiver. It's also a way to keep an extra OL. It's brilliant.

Sssshhhhh Don't tell anyone. I hope you are on Ignore with the LibTards or that Cat will be Vaulting outta that Hat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.