Bears' Robinson on Kareem Hunt: "I think guys would welcome him with open arms"

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
So you arguing against yourself now and saying he should have called the timeout?

Holy Shit, you are. You posted this to defend Nagy and now saying BB should call the timeout. Lol, this is hilarious.

I am. Belichick should have called the timeout because 25 seconds leaves only 20 after the play and if its a TD, you are fucked.
Nagy was calling timeouts with over 1 minute to go. It's a huge difference.

My point is that if Belichick didn't care about letting the clock go to 25 seconds without calling a TO, he likely wouldn't care about it going down to 1:15.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am. Belichick should have called the timeout because 25 seconds leaves only 20 after the play and if its a TD, you are fucked.
Nagy was calling timeouts with over 1 minute to go. It's a huge difference.

My point is that if Belichick didn't care about letting the clock go to 25 seconds without calling a TO, he likely wouldn't care about it going down to 1:15.

I think that depends on whether he thought the Seahawks were running or not which is what he said.

In any event, none of this really proves your point at all. The situations are too different, you still have yet to get to a majority of coaches agreeing with you like you claim, and at this point I don't even think you know what your point is. It has killed the time though so thank you for arguing for and against your original argument.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I think that depends on whether he thought the Seahawks were running or not which is what he said.

In any event, none of this really proves your point at all. The situations are too different, you still have yet to get to a majority of coaches agreeing with you like you claim, and at this point I don't even think you know what your point is. It has killed the time though so thank you for arguing for and against your original argument.

We went 20 posts without you realizing that I was not in favor of Belichick's decision. Are you still in favor of it now knowing even he disagrees with it?

I already said that my opinion of coaches not taking a TO in the Bears situation is based on anecdotal evidence of what I saw in similar situations. When you watch as many games as me, it's hard to remember the exact games. So, even if I spent a lot of time looking them up, you would run around in circles with it anyway.

Still waiting on you to list the coaches you think are better at time management than Nagy. Should be easy since most here know all the coaches.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We went 20 posts without you realizing that I was not in favor of Belichick's decision. Are you still in favor of it now knowing even he disagrees with it?

I already said that my opinion of coaches not taking a TO in the Bears situation is based on anecdotal evidence of what I saw in similar situations. When you watch as many games as me, it's hard to remember the exact games. So, even if I spent a lot of time looking them up, you would run around in circles with it anyway.

Still waiting on you to list the coaches you think are better at time management than Nagy. Should be easy since most here know all the coaches.

Never said I was in favor of it. I said it was not the same as Nagy's situation and that it worked out for him obviously because he baited Carroll into throwing.

The fact you are not in favor of it just makes it dumber that you used it to try and defend Nagy. At this stage it was a pointless comparison.

Knowing all the coaches doesn't mean I watch enough of their games to know their time management. I just know that I don't recall seeing someone make so many bad decisions as Nagy. He is definitely from the Andy Reid tree of clock management.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Knowing all the coaches doesn't mean I watch enough of their games to know their time management.

Translation to everyone that reads this thread.

Remy: "I do not know anything about other coaches, but I am an emotional Bears fan who criticizes everything that Nagy does that I would have done differently, even though I know nothing about coaching. Therefore, I think he is a terrible coach."

The end.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Translation to everyone that reads this thread.

Remy: "I do not know anything about other coaches, but I am an emotional Bears fan who criticizes everything that Nagy does that I would have done differently, even though I know nothing about coaching. Therefore, I think he is a terrible coach."

The end.

He is a good coach. Terrible in clock management. Just like his mentor. Apple does not fall far from the tree.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
He is a good coach. Terrible in clock management. Just like his mentor. Apple does not fall far from the tree.

You don't that much football as you just admitted. I do. I watch a lot of games that don't involve the Bears and I think that Nagy was atleast average in clock management which for a rookie coach is pretty good.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You don't that much football as you just admitted. I do. I watch a lot of games that don't involve the Bears and I think that Nagy was atleast average in clock management which for a rookie coach is pretty good.

Never said that. I said I dont watch enough if their games. I still watch a ton of football.

It is cool if you think he is average. I think he sucks at it. To each his own.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

he's still young enough and not too fat to clean that **** up though.