Bears Skins game on NFLN right now

gowiththeflow

Liked Posts:
Fair enough. I personally dont expect the back qb to be on the same level as the starter as you pointed out, but from what i have read on this site a lot of people thought that mccown played as well, if not better than cutler and should have been starting even after cutler was healthy.

I was just pointing out that it seems to me cutler just gets scrutinized for every mistake(rightfully so) but then mccown comes in and plays really well but is not nearly as criticized for equally bone headed plays...

Then again maybe im just over reacting to one play that happened last season.... Lol

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fair enough. I personally dont expect the back qb to be on the same level as the starter as you pointed out, but from what i have read on this site a lot of people thought that mccown played as well, if not better than cutler and should have been starting even after cutler was healthy.

I was just pointing out that it seems to me cutler just gets scrutinized for every mistake(rightfully so) but then mccown comes in and plays really well but is not nearly as criticized for equally bone headed plays...

Then again maybe im just over reacting to one play that happened last season.... Lol

It's fair to criticize him, personnaly I was so impressed with McCown last season that I frankly forgot that play.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There's only a handfull of individuals in the entire world that would say that McCown played better than Manning.

Whatever RTB. You clearly wont look it up so do what you want.