Ben Sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So with bretts logic we bench the homerun leader. great plan.

I mean, I guess the Sox could go after a bench guy. But otherwise a DH doesn't make sense at all.

If it was a bench guy I guess it would make sense to get rid of Hudson and have that guy there to give Paulie a break every couple games.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, I guess the Sox could go after a bench guy. But otherwise a DH doesn't make sense at all.

If it was a bench guy I guess it would make sense to get rid of Hudson and have that guy there to give Paulie a break every couple games.

I really think Dan Johnson should come up to give paulie a break. Konerko is a giant suckfest right now and I think him playing with the bone chip is hurting more than helping.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really think Dan Johnson should come up to give paulie a break. Konerko is a giant suckfest right now and I think him playing with the bone chip is hurting more than helping.

Is Dan Johnson really going to be any better? I'd rather have Flowers play first.

But that's only because I think he'll be a better hitter if he's playing more than like once every week or something.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Dan Johnson really going to be any better? I'd rather have Flowers play first.

But that's only because I think he'll be a better hitter if he's playing more than like once every week or something.

tough call.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Johnson can't field and isn't that great of a hitter.

Yes Dunn could use rest or play some LF.

We need another all around hitter like Rios.Youkie in the lineup.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good thing we have Phil Humber over Sheets, Kenny. :puke:

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Humber has been fine. Holy shit get over. All his bad starts have been from injury. He's a good 5 starter.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Humber has been fine. Holy shit get over. All his bad starts have been from injury. He's a good 5 starter.

hes mad at kenny because of ben fucking sheets lol

Sent from my Fischs grocery store using Tapatalk

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Humber is awesome.
cope2.gif

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Did Ben get Hurt? Yep. Would he have if on the Sox? Probably. Would those first 5 starts been studily and super helpful for the White Sox especially compared to what we have been rolling out in the 5 spot? Duh!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did Ben get Hurt? Yep. Would he have if on the Sox? Probably. Would those first 5 starts been studily and super helpful for the White Sox especially compared to what we have been rolling out in the 5 spot? Duh!

hmmm atlanta which is in the NL and Turner Field which ranks 23rd in Homeruns in that ball park vs AL and US Cellular Field which ranks 4th.

last 3 starts: 7.71 ERA 5 hrs
totals: 3.54 ERA (again in a pitchers park) 1.35 Whip<<< yikes

try again.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
For the reading impaired...

4-1, 32 IP, 1.41 ERA, 1 HR.

Yes, would have made a nice difference.

Please just admit for once when you are wrong.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the reading impaired...

4-1, 32 IP, 1.41 ERA, 1 HR.

Yes, would have made a nice difference.

Please just admit for once when you are wrong.

so you are going to ignore the NL factor and park factor? LOL And the fact that no one has seen him pitch in forever?

NL team Not AL
Turner Field 23rd in HRS, US Cellular 4th....recipe for disaster. How am I wrong? Everyone knew he would be hurt at some point, everyone knew he was not going to continue his little run that he had. you are a joke.

Joe Nathan For comeback player of the year
Josh Fields should play 3rd
Id rather have morels defense than getting youk<<<<<<<<<<<<< why you call yourself a fan is beyond me, you cant comprehend the smallest variables in regards to the game, and you ignore stats and other numbers when you debate....almost like capt serious. very sad

Do you honestly think that Sheets would have pitched that way in the AL and at the Cell? think brett think

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh and we would be much better with a more experienced manager according to your logic since robin is "sub par" haha!

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I forgot, you are never wrong. How you aren't running the White Sox probably is the biggest indictment of all. I mean you nailed why Paulie went into a slump with his wrist by playing amature doctor...oh wait wrong there. You nailed that Gavin would be traded by 7-31, oh wait, wrong again...The Royals won't give troubles to the Sox, oh wait wrong again. And this is just in recent times of you being wrong in addition to Sheets. Can you list the items that you were right on?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I forgot, you are never wrong. How you aren't running the White Sox probably is the biggest indictment of all. I mean you nailed why Paulie went into a slump with his wrist by playing amature doctor...oh wait wrong there. You nailed that Gavin would be traded by 7-31, oh wait, wrong again...The Royals won't give troubles to the Sox, oh wait wrong again. And this is just in recent times of you being wrong in addition to Sheets. Can you list the items that you were right on?

oh no a fan guessed on a player being traded at the deadline per rumors...uhhh ohhhh.

His wrist was flushed twice. Kinda weird how he goes on th DL for 7 days and comes back with power again....weird how a break on the wrist helps paulie. As Garfien has mentioned, the 7 day off was the best thing for his wrist.

The royals? of course people are wrong when predicting baseball and head to head matchups, it happens to the best analysts. LOL

Still not even close to being wrong on Ben Sheets as you have yet to counter what I stated about the NL, and the stadiums they play in. Again please tell me your logic on how with the factors Ben Sheets would have been a good pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.