Best Hall comparison...K. White

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Discuss.

No really. His knock is his hands. He is fast. 6'2" instead of 6'3".
Runs better routes, not quite the beast of White but alot more dynamic and agile.

I don't think its a terrible comparison. But he price?!!! Much better.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wonder what Kevin thinks of the Cardinals drafting 3 WRs. Two of them before the 4th. He gone

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Discuss.

No really. His knock is his hands. He is fast. 6'2" instead of 6'3".
Runs better routes, not quite the beast of White but alot more dynamic and agile.

I don't think its a terrible comparison. But he price?!!! Much better.

He is certainly worth a look as UDFA but the scouting report on him is por route runner who doesn’t adjust well to the ball, and has bad hands.
How did you determine he runs better routes than anyone?
Agile? Reports say he has no idea how to use his body or fight for a ball.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
He is certainly worth a look as UDFA but the scouting report on him is por route runner who doesn’t adjust well to the ball, and has bad hands.
How did you determine he runs better routes than anyone?
Agile? Reports say he has no idea how to use his body or fight for a ball.

He actually reminds me of Cordalle Patterson.

napo55

Liked Posts:
He actually reminds me of Cordalle Patterson.
Except Patterson led the Patriots in ypcarry as a rb and ypcatch as a wr. And he's probably the best return man in the NFL. Suggests there is more potential there for an innovative offensive coach like Nagy. If Hall is half as efficient, he may hang around for a while.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Except Patterson led the Patriots in ypcarry as a rb and ypcatch as a wr. And he's probably the best return man in the NFL. Suggests there is more potential there for an innovative offensive coach like Nagy. If Hall is half as efficient, he may hang around for a while.

He definitely did not lead the Patriots in YPC(atch)...

Anyways, I'm not saying he's an exact copy, but there are similarities. Patterson has never been a good receiver.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Hall is a luxury that 12-4 teams earn.

I was told right here on CCS that being a good team and having a quality coaching staff and organization and the prospects of playoffs and championships, have nothing to do with the team that a FA picks, it's about one thing and one thing only 100% of the time, money.

There are a few rookies on the roster that are long shots but have very high ceilings.

As we all know:

s-l300.jpg

napo55

Liked Posts:
He definitely did not lead the Patriots in YPC(atch)...

Anyways, I'm not saying he's an exact copy, but there are similarities. Patterson has never been a good receiver.
Yes, you're right about ypcatch, but Patterson did lead the RB s in av ypcarry. I'll be interested to see how Nagy uses him. Just a far superior player to Hall.