Big horse race

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How much did you have on WOW?
Not a dime. As I said earlier, I love horse racing, used to own harness horses, know the rules, etc.

Here is a statement from the Country House's owner:

Complicating that discussion is that Maximum Security’s movements had no discernible impact on Country House’s trip. Though Mott said the interference compromised the chances of two other horses “dramatically,” he acknowledged that Country House may have been affected only "slightly."

But in conceding that point, Mott insisted that the horses hampered by Maximum Security — and all of the people who bet on them — were victims deserving of justice.

The thing that people are up in arms about is the fact that the interference had no direct impact on the eventual winner. This is true. No way Country House wins that race, even without the interference.

but that is not the rule

"If a leading horse or any other horse in a race swerves or is ridden to either side so as to interfere with, intimidate, or impede any other horse or jockey, or to cause the same result, this action shall be deemed a foul. ... If, in the opinion of the stewards, a foul alters the finish of a race, an offending horse may be disqualified by the stewards."

The judges made the right call. As I stated earlier, this was so close to becoming one of horse racing's worst days ever. It's a small miracle that horse didn't take out War of Will and cause a major pile up of horses and jockeys.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, I disagree with you 100%, top five is not a stretch, at all, saying otherwise is. Now, had I said he would have won the race, then that would be a reach.
Not a dime. As I said earlier, I love horse racing, used to own harness horses, know the rules, etc.

Here is a statement from the Country House's owner:

Complicating that discussion is that Maximum Security’s movements had no discernible impact on Country House’s trip. Though Mott said the interference compromised the chances of two other horses “dramatically,” he acknowledged that Country House may have been affected only "slightly."

But in conceding that point, Mott insisted that the horses hampered by Maximum Security — and all of the people who bet on them — were victims deserving of justice.

The thing that people are up in arms about is the fact that the interference had no direct impact on the eventual winner. This is true. No way Country House wins that race, even without the interference.

but that is not the rule

"If a leading horse or any other horse in a race swerves or is ridden to either side so as to interfere with, intimidate, or impede any other horse or jockey, or to cause the same result, this action shall be deemed a foul. ... If, in the opinion of the stewards, a foul alters the finish of a race, an offending horse may be disqualified by the stewards."

The judges made the right call. As I stated earlier, this was so close to becoming one of horse racing's worst days ever. It's a small miracle that horse didn't take out War of Will and cause a major pile up of horses and jockeys.

I have no dispute with the call, I disagree you think WoW was a sure top five finisher.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm very upset about what happened to War of Will. What a shame.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, that was clear interference. Plain and simple. The horse came out from the rail and ran into War of will, as a result, War of Will had to check up and lost all his momentum.
It's called racing. Your horse is a pussy. Just sayin.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's called racing. Your horse is a pussy. Just sayin.
Yes, it is called racing, its not called the Kentucky Demo Derby. It's actually your horse that got spooked by the crowd noise causing it to come out of it's lane, I would say that is more much more of a pussy.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Both jockeys should engage in fisticuffs bare knuckled. If a winner cant be chosen after that, double overtime should include jousting. If that doesnt draw attention to this overhyped, cunt lipped, rich mans event then nothing will.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If you've ever been on a horse at full speed they move side to side. Bumping and cutting off is racing. Terrible and fuck the judges.
Aren't you around three bills? How the fuck would you know what it's like to be on a thoroughbred at full speed?

JPPT1974

April Showers and Easter 2024!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Seattle Mariners
  1. Los Angeles FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. St. Louis Blues
  1. Kentucky Wildcats
Sadly there will be no Triple Crown winner. As the KY Derby horse won't be in Belmont a week from Saturday.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jockey fell off. Horse finished the race

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jockey fell off. Horse finished the race
I thought? What if this horse just wins it with no jockey? What happens then? Probably disqualification(I dont know horse rules) and I would fucking riot.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought? What if this horse just wins it with no jockey? What happens then? Probably disqualification(I dont know horse rules) and I would fucking riot.

LOL, you have to have a jocky. It wold be interesting to see them all race without one though.......

My horse pick (War of Will) for the Derby redeemed itself after not getting interfered with by the hack Maximum Security, only to once again get interfered with in the Belmont......

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL, you have to have a jocky. It wold be interesting to see them all race without one though.......

My horse pick (War of Will) for the Derby redeemed itself after not getting interfered with by the hack Maximum Security, only to once again get interfered with in the Belmont......

Yup. Should have won the triple crown! They should have done another objection/inquiry!

namanjohnson101

Liked Posts:
HELLO EVERYONE,

Considering buying into a racehorse for the fun of it. Something small (like 1-3K) and did some research into some parter ship companies. Would like some feedback if anyone has experience

REGARDS 9apps apk cartoon hd apk

Last edited: