Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
How long will this stay last?

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The rest of the season. The Cubs would be fucking Special person if they took him out of the rotation again.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have to agree, the whole season. They don't want to fuck him up. Either Diamond gets sent down or Silva remains on DL for the rest of the season.

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have to agree, the whole season. They don't want to fuck him up. Either Diamond gets sent down or Silva remains on DL for the rest of the season.

I think they'd just send a reliever down. Silva better not be on the DL for the rest of the season. He's been an absolute stud muffin this year.

Ryno4President

Liked Posts:
get rid of ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Are you kidding me. What are the pro's for keeping him. I once thought this guy was the shit, but soon realized he is selfish. C'mon, I would take Lily any day over ZZZZZZZ. Z has nasty stuff, but he is too busy harnessing his energy elsewhere instead of focusing on pitching.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
get rid of ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Are you kidding me. What are the pro's for keeping him. I once thought this guy was the shit, but soon realized he is selfish. C'mon, I would take Lily any day over ZZZZZZZ. Z has nasty stuff, but he is too busy harnessing his energy elsewhere instead of focusing on pitching.

he has to start. even though the season is lost, the cubs need to build his stock back up to try to peddle him in the offseason.

bossdrb

The Boss
Donator
Liked Posts:
Z. Z. Z. Z! Z! Z! I love him mane...hope he comes back and smashes everyone.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Zambrano's stuff is not what it once was. For those saying that they don't want Zambrano on the team? What teams wants his contract? Is Ricketts willing to eat a substantial portion of his contract to trade him, and the return will likely be meager? And if they do trade him, eat a large part of his contract, they'll have to pay ANOTHER starter money on top of paying Zambrano.

I think he'll be on the team next year largely because of his large contract. Even if he does pitch lights out these final 2 months, I don't think there's a team in the league that wants Zambrano and his contract. And if someone tries using the Milton Bradley-Carlos Silva, that was just a swap of bad contract by both teams w/ both teams eating a part of each of the players deals.

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
I'm glad Big Z is going to be pitching again. I can't wait to see the highlights of another breakdown after a team roughs him up. If that happens, this man is going to step in...

Jack-Nicholson-Anger-Management.1.jpg

Honestly though, I wish him the best. I wonder if he'll ever be an ace again.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm happy Z is coming back, I love him when he pitches. I love his fire.