Blachawks Fan Roll-Call Thread : Introduce Yourself and Start Posting

Dave

Liked Posts:
Been a fan for over fifty years met Bobby Hull and Stan Makita
This team has a lot of good players need to bring it together.
Coach Q won 3 stanley cups have trouble getting into playoffs now.
Q has Florida playing lights out with i think less talent?

Liked Posts:
My name is Ron. I've been called other things butt, I am selective concerning if I reply.
I've been a Blackhawks fan since I went to my first game in 1951.
My fave Hawk is more than one;
Stan~~#21
Glenn~~#1
I like #88 & #12 also butt, they have a ways to go.
I enjoyed #9 on the ice butt, not at all about who he was otherwise.

My fave game is the one I went to when Kane tied the game with almost no time left and Hoss came out of the penalty box to score the winner on their way to the Cup.

Granada

Liked Posts:
My name is Ron. I've been called other things butt, I am selective concerning if I reply.
Stan~~#21
Glenn~~#1

My fave game is the one I went to when Kane tied the game with almost no time left and Hoss came out of the penalty box to score the winner on their way to the Cup.
Game 5 First Round Nashville 2010 -- I was at that game too. Best sporting event I ever saw.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Stan~~#21
Glenn~~#1

butt.....

giphy.gif

magawice

Never fish another mans pond!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  2. Chicago White Sox
  3. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Nashville Predators
lifelong fan.
hit 50 few months ago. fav player?? i don't know, dave manson, secord,
jerome dupont was a jet on skates, one of the fastest skaters I've watched on ice, selanne was fun also,
larmer, savard of course. wilson, YES BEHN, Fraser was fun.
ethan moreau, that new kid we had,...shaw, he was a fireplug, i remember his first few fights, he would get popped, then his face turned all red, and he went nuts like a dog shi*ting glass.
dirk graham was fun, little guy, but he had a temper and protected his mates.
mulvey,ruskowski, o'callahan may have wanted to fight, like peluso, he was a punching bag, and had 2 left feet, peluso would scrap, lost %90 of his scraps, but he did protect his mates!

wilson and brown were fun, always wished we had dave brown, we did have one of the toughest guys in Simon, traded him like he was nothing, shame hawks front office is still a complete hog trough.
no, no magnuson, tried to be tough, was rag dolled in most, similar to Mansons last scrap with Dom, i was hoping he wouldn't, but he did, and was embarrassed, its ok, Manson was one of the reasons for the candyass vageeena rules, icing, i distinctly remember manson following the player to get the puck, he didn't care for the puck, just hitting his opponent through the glass, what a player, his stats speak for themselves. caught deep too many times, but had a wicked slap from anywhere. hahaha van dorp, should have drafted van slyke!

Grimson a rookie in 90, or 91 ? who cares, we had Hasek, and threw him away too, friggin management on hawks has been a complete bucket of fu*k for 40 years. sure we won a bunch of Lord Stanleys, and we were at a cousins house, and when that goal went in by by bolland, was it the go ahead? i think it was, i actually jumped up so fast i started really bad, had to shower and borrow a friends sweat pants. we had so many great players in years past, if it weren't for shitty coaches, and the style we played, we may have actually won a few more in the 80's and 90's.
krivokrasov had such potential, fast, good hands, was a lazy sack of russian dick, much like shit, the guy from the jets,.....high paid, great player, but gave %40 each game, such great passer,....f him too!

will always love the 91 team, for the PIM they put up, and still made finals, that was a great year. peluso 60 games and 408 PIM's, , grimson, Marchment, smith, chelios,
i know, helios is a traitor, BS, he went for a paycheck, the same as any of you would. i loved him on the ice for the hawks, not a pure heavyweight, he never backed down, always stuck up and policed his team, like any good nhlo'er should.

cam russel, bless his heart, had his ass kicked by everyone, anyone remember the Twist fight was it???

cummins probert, were as fun to watch as pRobert and kocur
yeah, cummins lost a lot, he stuck by the rules, grab, and jackhammer the face of other teams moron player, which i will always remember the words "down.....goes,..cummins :) there is vid of him on the bench, butterfly on his eye, 3 knuckles broken, other eye almost swollen shut, yet he went out did his job, he was fun, and his fight with puritan is an all time classic, he gets spaghetti legs, gets back up, and continues to punch puritan for the win, he was fun to watch play, not as fun as probert running goalies, that was silly fun!

had some good guys in late 90's as well, except Ciccone, big friggin dude, but was a creampuff. Sorry Enrico, you turtled more than Ciccarelli, which i wish we had ol Dino, remember the song for Dino? good times!
the old horse bonnie came to the hawks, i remember him in the semi pro league, he was a tough bastard, reid simpson, that vandenbussche guy hit pretty hard, but didn't he receive a 1 punch from grimson?
then the very late 90's and 2000's and beyond (few exceptions) where the nhl turned into a giant badminton game, they should have removed the pads for a few years, hey,...BRING BACK 1945 WHEN MEN HAD BALLS NOT TITS ,PINK HAIR AND PISS IN A GIANT LITTER BOX WHILE GETTING PET BY THEIR SUPERIORS.

WHEN SIMON WAS IN THE HAWKS SWEATER, I LOST IT, CHEERED FOR JOY, WE HAD A real player, tough, scores, defense if needed. he was good, never given the time to progress, just a scrapper used by the coaches, etc. oh well.

missed a several year clump for a while, i do remember ,....koci? hahaha, what a poof, nose broke in first fight w that sarcastic lying dirty scabby clam ,.....crap....the 7 foot guy on bruins? anyway, we had some great police, and just gave em away.
always liked matt walker, tough, above average player, we had one of the toughest guys, and traded him for a loaf of bread. the christmas song where he dressed up,.....scott??

im tired.

Attachments

• 56643FC3-C62A-4DB3-867C-036776D86206.jpeg
    56643FC3-C62A-4DB3-867C-036776D86206.jpeg
    518.6 KB · Views: 1