Blackhawks Fashion Question

Blackhawks Fashion Question

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Why are you spending money? You're supposed to pissed about the lockout.

• Total voters

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
I made my own with the tomahawks from an old shitty jersey I found in a thrift store.

73831_142266339154421_3639758_n_zps867a2a4c.jpeg

cartman_ch.gif

SWEET!

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
That hat above looks rather boring and dull to be honest.... Womans hat, maybe... dull definitely. Indianhead or tomahawks only please.
<

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you trying to be a trendy hipster? Male or female, that hat is dead on then. Just add a leather or canvas satchel and maybe a hemp shirt.

Edit: The Blackhawk logo is cool though.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I just wanted to tell Bookie to piss off because I clicked on her link and now amazon is blasting my recommendations with these stupid hats. hah

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just wanted to tell Bookie to piss off because I clicked on her link and now amazon is blasting my recommendations with these stupid hats. hah

Fuck you asshole. Yes, because "bookie" made you click on the clearly stated link for a painter's cap and because it's new news to you as an Amazon Prime member that surprise, surprise Amazon's data mining is always tracking what you look at and affecting their recommendations. STFU.

It's not my fault this stupid thread was all misleading with the glamorous word "fashion" in it's subject. I thought this shit was going to be about a REAL goddamn Hawks fashion crisis not about phranchk hemming and hawing over a goddamn painter's cap like a tween at the mall!

The Mule

Liked Posts:
I made my own with the tomahawks from an old shitty jersey I found in a thrift store.

73831_142266339154421_3639758_n_zps867a2a4c.jpeg

Who took such an awesome photograph of that hat? It must have been a really cool person who is awesome at stuff.

And here is a story about buying stuff.

My friend worked at Harvey Nichols for Alexander McQueen. One day Cher comes in. CHER! She's with a friend and they are picking out a bunch of stuff and Cher's friend goes into the fitting room to try stuff on. My friend is helping get sizes, etc. He personifies customer service excellence and mad style also. So, the friend comes out and is modelling a pair of pants and hemming and hawing about buying them. Cher pulls no punches, she says, "If you like the pants get the pants!"

And that is the lesson. If you like the hat, get the hat.

Thanks Cher!

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
Who took such an awesome photograph of that hat? It must have been a really cool person who is awesome at stuff.

And here is a story about buying stuff.

My friend worked at Harvey Nichols for Alexander McQueen. One day Cher comes in. CHER! She's with a friend and they are picking out a bunch of stuff and Cher's friend goes into the fitting room to try stuff on. My friend is helping get sizes, etc. He personifies customer service excellence and mad style also. So, the friend comes out and is modelling a pair of pants and hemming and hawing about buying them. Cher pulls no punches, she says, "If you like the pants get the pants!"

And that is the lesson. If you like the hat, get the hat.

Thanks Cher!

That was me in my weekend drag.

That is true though. If you like it, get it. Don't be a little bitch.

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
I remember seeing an old picture of Belushi (the good one) in a Hawks jacket and I always wanted to get one like that.

tumblr_m2zvwhQRsQ1qzt30so1_1280.jpg

bierboy

Liked Posts:
It's only a woman's hat if that fur came from her vagina...

otunj20

Liked Posts:
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/CHICAGO-BLACKHAWKS-WOMENS-PANTIES-UNDERWEAR-BIKINI-/07/!B2487PgBGk~$(KGrHqYOKjoEyNmzJHI0BMkQLEMKM!~~0_35.JPG

I ask my wife for these boxers and she asked for a separation. Looks like the shortened season with me watching a game every other day is taking a toll on her

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
... and those don't look like a man would wear that.... ever.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
So what if it's listed as a women's hat? If you like it then buy it. What bothers me however is that it seems to be sold already broken. I never understood that, same with pre-ripped jeans, what is that all about?

sein.jpg

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Besides if you think it makes you look to feminine just put it in your purse... err satchel....

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So. . .this infernal thread lives on. With it's misleading promises of "fashion" chatter.