Blackhawks Store Inside UC

R K

That's the hat I abused the year we won the Cup TSD. It's not wearable any longer unless I'm doing the lawn. Nasty!

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's the hat I abused the year we won the Cup TSD. It's not wearable any longer unless I'm doing the lawn. Nasty!

Yeah I had it since 01 and lost it, and for a long time couldn't find anywhere selling it again. Which is why I was glad I saw this thread, I figured why not look. Yeah my old one was nasty as shit as well, but I wore it more than any other hat.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I don't even bother going into Fandemonium or the Blackhawks Store anymore... Internet always has better selection and prices... by a long shot.

BigPete

Liked Posts:
My personal favorites are from Twins Enterprise aka '47 Brand. I constantly wear THE FRANCHISE style aka "The Perfect Fit". They can be found online at www.twinscap.com or http://www.47brand.com/ and some stores like Lids. They were one of the first hat makers to have the Four Feathers logo. I believe they also make an Indian Head logo and C-Tomahawks logo.

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My personal favorites are from Twins Enterprise aka '47 Brand. I constantly wear THE FRANCHISE style aka "The Perfect Fit". They can be found online at www.twinscap.com or http://www.47brand.com/ and some stores like Lids. They were one of the first hat makers to have the Four Feathers logo. I believe they also make an Indian Head logo and C-Tomahawks logo.

Damn you people. Now thats two hats I've purchased in a week. I just went to lids, and bought a hartford whalers hat.

pDSP1-14410863p275w.jpg

That and you can buy the charlestown chiefs federal league championship ring

On that same website I complained about their Griswold 00 jersey

It isn't a replica of the movie jersey. Its a modern jersey with griswold 00 slapped on it. I sent them a couple paragraphs bitching about it, maybe others did as well and thats why it says out of stock when there is no reason it should be out of stock, because it is not in the least bit a replica of the movie jersey.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Speaking of... where the hell is Waler... he was a fun fan to have around?