Bring on your golf questions

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You avoided the question, but if you have never traveled outside of North America, and you are retired, and do have the funds, you should go and see some the world and meet some of the people in it. It's pretty amazing.

DOESNT MATTER WHERE THIS STINKY BITCH WENT... ANYONE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WOULD HATE HIM TOO

LOLOLOLOOOOO OMMY

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Bullshit.

Or apparently you also don’t like legendary courses, history in general, golf history, tradition, seeing new things, different cultures....

Likely the worst, gutless, excuse for not taking the time and money to play historic courses I have ever heard. I have not heard a person who allegedly enjoys the game give such a horse-shit, (probably) cheap, excuse in my life.

FWIW, when we went it was one of the best golf experiences of my life. To real golfers out there, if you are fortunate enough to have the time and resources, Scotland (St. Andrew s specifically) is a great experience.
Oh, fuck you. Now you are telling people what they can like and not like....just like an asshole would do. Liberals always think they can tell everyone what to do

I don't like links courses and never have. I like parkland style courses and played 100 of them. I was so busy playing the best and most exclusive courses in america that I had no desire to go overseas to play golf

I was invited to play in the British Amateur Open and declined dumbfuck

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
What are your thoughts on Top Golf?
Why not, it's a nice little diversion.

One problem is that a lot of people go to Top Golf or the range and just rifle balls without thinking what they are doing. I suggest hitting a 1/3 the amount of balls and having a purpose in every swing: you are either trying to groove your swing, practice distance control or accuracy. Take your time on each shot. Go through your routine, line up the ball to the target and pretend that each shot is in a tournament and that it means something. Doing that will increase the time spent practicing and make you a better player.... if you really want to improve

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Why not, it's a nice little diversion.

One problem is that a lot of people go to Top Golf or the range and just rifle balls without thinking what they are doing. I suggest hitting a 1/3 the amount of balls and having a purpose in every swing: you are either trying to groove your swing, practice distance control or accuracy. Take your time on each shot. Go through your routine, line up the ball to the target and pretend that each shot is in a tournament and that it means something. Doing that will increase the time spent practicing and make you a better player.... if you really want to improve

Thanks.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh, fuck you. Now you are telling people what they can like and not like....just like an asshole would do. Liberals always think they can tell everyone what to do

I don't like links courses and never have. I like parkland style courses and played 100 of them. I was so busy playing the best and most exclusive courses in america that I had no desire to go overseas to play golf

Even if all of this is true, I think you are as close minded in this sense as you are morally and politically.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Even if all of this is true, I think you are as close minded in this sense as you are morally and politically.
You are still an idiot. you are all about forcing people to do what YOU want them to do. Try to allow alternative opinions even though they are different than yours. This is America where everyone is allowed their own opinions...dumbfuck

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
You are still an idiot. you are all about forcing people to do what YOU want them to do. Try to allow alternative opinions even though they are different than yours. This is America where everyone is allowed their own opinions...dumbfuck
Do you prefer to suck the dick of your playing partner on an uphill, or downhill lie?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Because I don't like links golf, idiot

There's a lot more to Scotland than golf. You should get out there, and use your funds more wisely, rather than sitting on your ass in Elgin, and becoming a lonely, frightened, bitter old man who can only count his cash and buy shit sound bars to take pride in. Really, you should.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You seem upset. And this bragging is cringey stuff. Travel, you old dumb fuck. Travel.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There's a lot more to Scotland than golf. You should get out there, and use your funds more wisely, rather than sitting on your ass in Elgin, and becoming a lonely, frightened, bitter old man who can only count his cash and buy shit sound bars to take pride in. Really, you should.

That was part of my point which, of course, went over his head. Scotland is a great place to visit, golfing or not, Obviously the golf there is legendary and historically significant. But I am sure that is over his head. Bitter and ignorant is a hell of a combination.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
My soundbar is actually the best Atmos soundbar in the world. Sounds fab, baby!!!!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My soundbar is actually the best Atmos soundbar in the world. Sounds fab, baby!!!!

That's very funny omelet. Why are you avoiding the questions regarding travel? Seems abit odd, and childish.

Soundbars are for idiots who have no idea about hi fidelity, so bravo to you for being consistent there.

I just think your money would be better spent improving your self, rather than your embarrassing bragging points.

But if soundbars are what turn your crank, I won't be surprised. Shallow as a griddle cake pan.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
That was part of my point which, of course, went over his head. Scotland is a great place to visit, golfing or not, Obviously the golf there is legendary and historically significant. But I am sure that is over his head. Bitter and ignorant is a hell of a combination.
STFU loserboy. I was argiung against your claim that I was a loser because I didnt like links golf.

I played so many exclusive and expensive courses here in america that I had no time to go to Scotland to play a links course.

Idiotboy, did you know when you play at St Andrews that they make you carry around a piece of astroturff to hit off of instead of the ground? No, you didnt know that cause you are a dumbshit with no dick control

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
STFU loserboy. I was argiung against your claim that I was a loser because I didnt like links golf.

I played so many exclusive and expensive courses here in america that I had no time to go to Scotland to play a links course.

Idiotboy, did you know when you play at St Andrews that they make you carry around a piece of astroturff to hit off of instead of the ground? No, you didnt know that cause you are a dumbshit with no dick control

Who f**ing cares? NOBODY.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
That's very funny omelet. Why are you avoiding the questions regarding travel? Seems abit odd, and childish.

Soundbars are for idiots who have no idea about hi fidelity, so bravo to you for being consistent there.

I just think your money would be better spent improving your self, rather than your embarrassing bragging points.

But if soundbars are what turn your crank, I won't be surprised. Shallow as a griddle cake pan.
Soundbar at for people that have an elegant 400 sqft den built on a concrete slab and are unable to run speaker wires. Bet you didnt think about that?