Bring on your golf questions

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I wonder if omelet has ever been to another continent, regardless of golf. I have my doubts. He is so provincial.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I wonder if omelet has ever been to another continent, regardless of golf. I have my doubts. He is so provincial.
He probably has been to Wisconsin and Iowa.....those are continents to him.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dear Ommy,

So I play golf at my local club. One of our members is a real pain in the ass. He treats women like shit, cheats on his wife, you know the type. And the guys don’t like him, either. He brags about things he shouldn’t, he’s basically lived off his daddy’s money, he lies all the time, everyday, and even does so on Twitter. He is a bit of a closet racist, too. And on top of this he cheats at golf. He lies about his score and his handicap. He is so bad that a famous sports writer wrote an entire book about is obnoxious behavior and cheating on the course. Cheating his friends, business partners, and, well, everyone.

How do you play with a person like this?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Dear Ommy,

So I play golf at my local club. One of our members is a real pain in the ass. He treats women like shit, cheats on his wife, you know the type. And the guys don’t like him, either. He brags about things he shouldn’t, he’s basically lived off his daddy’s money, he lies all the time, everyday, and even does so on Twitter. He is a bit of a closet racist, too. And on top of this he cheats at golf. He lies about his score and his handicap. He is so bad that a famous sports writer wrote an entire book about is obnoxious behavior and cheating on the course. Cheating his friends, business partners, and, well, everyone.

Just tell Tardigrade you won't play with him

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

No one that fearful of other cultures and skin colors has left the continent for any meaningful period, I #calledit about him years ago.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Dear Ommy,

You play with tRump?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
How do you produce a flat drive off the tee?

If you slice it onto another fairway and piss off another golfer, lead with the jab or right cross?
Jab, it's a sign of education.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Real men whine to other men half their age over perceived injustices on a sports message board, then go stroke their sound bar for consolation.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You can do better than that. Try again

You avoided the question, but if you have never traveled outside of North America, and you are retired, and do have the funds, you should go and see some the world and meet some of the people in it. It's pretty amazing.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You avoided the question, but if you have never traveled outside of North America, and you are retired, and do have the funds, you should go and see some the world and meet some of the people in it. It's pretty amazing.

Yeah, hard to imagine a rich, retired dude who carries a single digit handicap hasn’t done Scotland.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because I don't like links golf, idiot

Bullshit.

Or apparently you also don’t like legendary courses, history in general, golf history, tradition, seeing new things, different cultures....

Likely the worst, gutless, excuse for not taking the time and money to play historic courses I have ever heard. I have not heard a person who allegedly enjoys the game give such a horse-shit, (probably) cheap, excuse in my life.

FWIW, when we went it was one of the best golf experiences of my life. To real golfers out there, if you are fortunate enough to have the time and resources, Scotland (St. Andrew s specifically) is a great experience.

Last edited: