Bring on your golf questions

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
never seen someone so mad about golf in a thread they made about golf that ended up not being about golf

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
STFU loserboy. I was argiung against your claim that I was a loser because I didnt like links golf.

I played so many exclusive and expensive courses here in america that I had no time to go to Scotland to play a links course.

Idiotboy, did you know when you play at St Andrews that they make you carry around a piece of astroturff to hit off of instead of the ground? No, you didnt know that cause you are a dumbshit with no dick control

No, I think deciding not to play where the game began on some Open Championship course might be of interest if you are the golf aficionado you claim.

I don’t buy your second paragraph/point. If you were that good and that rich, your ego, such that it is, would require you make the journey. If only for bragging rights. But I do realize that you make up shit all the time so who knows where the truth, or any truth, lies.

I have played St. Andrews and I have no fucking idea where you got that AstroTurf bit. It is definitely not true as I can attest because I have actually been there. That may be the stupidest and most ignorant thing you written here. And that is saying something.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Guys, it's between November and February, you know, winter, when the grass doesn't grow, that they use the astro turf mats.

They use them in some areas of Australia and the Middle East also, where some courses are built on sand.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Guys, it's between November and February, you know, winter, when the grass doesn't grow, that they use the astro turf mats.

They use them in some areas of Australia and the Middle East also, where some courses are built on sand.
Amateur hour, that's why I dont go

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I have played St. Andrews and I have no fucking idea where you got that AstroTurf bit. It is definitely not true as I can attest because I have actually been there. That may be the stupidest and most ignorant thing you written here. And that is saying something.
This is why you are a fucking idiot. Everyone knows they use astroturf mats.....DUH

Proves you have never been there

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Amateur hour, that's why I dont go

Bullshit. You're too scared to leave the continent.

I would have smoked you in a round of golf, anywhere in the world, and I would give you a few strokes.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Why is anyone taking anything ommy says seriously? Every claim he has ever made has been proven to be a lie, he's not going to Scotland or anywhere else because he can't afford it, nothing to do with links courses.

He brags about buying a shitty TV, then instead of an actual stereo he buys a sound bar, are these things wealthy people do? With all his bragging why haven't we heard of any of his travels across North America?

Years of bragging about his wealth and so far we have a retaining wall in his backyard built by Mexicans that is actually a picture off a Canadian construction companies web site, a bad TV, and a sound bar, that's it, nothing. If he's so wealthy why Elgin, why not go a few mile Northeast and live with the other wealthy people in Barrington or Inverness?

Talking about his fantasies with Willy Loman is not helping him, and it's giving him credibility with new readers that might not be aware of his pathological lying.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd have omelet snapping putters over his knees, throwing drivers into the trees, and beating his cart with irons.

I'd love to play golf for money with a turd who uses a hybrid club.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yeah, I’m not a links style or parkland style fan myself....give me the golden tee style and then we can talk.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I'd have omelet snapping putters over his knees, throwing drivers into the trees, and beating his cart with irons.

I'd love to play golf for money with a turd who uses a hybrid club.
Dumbshit, lots of tour players that use hybrids. Pay attention

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
From the St. Andrews website..............

Fairway Mats.

Mats are used on all courses between the months of November and February each year, with The Old Course and The Castle Course retaining their use until the end of March. The Starter will supply the mat free of charge.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
From the St. Andrews website..............

Fairway Mats.

Mats are used on all courses between the months of November and February each year, with The Old Course and The Castle Course retaining their use until the end of March. The Starter will supply the mat free of charge.
Real golfers don't use mats. That's why I refuse to play there. But posers like Grimson and Leomaz can play there LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Real golfers don't use mats. That's why I refuse to play there. But posers like Grimson and Leomaz can play there LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Yep, he has no idea of what he is talking about.