Brookbank added

Grimson

🏆 CCS HoF: Class of 2015 🏆
Donator
Hahahahhaahhaha to coach what? How to fall down while skating backwards?

MassHavoc

Staff member
What the fuck for.... holy shit. I'm sure he's a nice guy and all, let's just hope this is one of those cases where a bad player made a great coach.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Lmao... Brookbank gonna be the first coach to jump on the ice and get his ass beat.

But on a srs note I think Brookbank will become JC's coach who calls the team pussies once a week.

If they beat the shit out of him, who cares.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
With the new super awesome addition; whose spot does Brookbag take.

anotheridiot

Its good to see JC get his own guys on the staff. I have no problem with Brookbanks, he knows the game well enough to stick around so long not being very good at all. They kept his brother in the organization in a while too, Wade is a scout for the Hawks. Now, who is a new assistant GM that could push Stans out the door?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
Mark Kelly would be the only one in Organization that could push Stan out door. Kelly is the one responsible for the last few drafts in which we have acquired some interesting pieces.

TonyMontana

The World is Yours
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Army Black Knights
Lmao... Brookbank gonna be the first coach to jump on the ice and get his ass beat.

But on a srs note I think Brookbank will become JC's coach who calls the team pussies once a week.

If they beat the shit out of him, who cares.
So, he'll be the Hawks' version of Boylen. Greaaaatttttt

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
My favorite teams
Portland Timbers Chicago Blackhawks
So Q isn't good enough for Bowman but Brookbank is?
Both of them were defensemen that had forgettable careers in the NHL...and those players who have forgettable or nonexistant NHL careers usually make good coaches. Superstars usually don't.