Browns sign Kareem Hunt

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can find guys like Kareem Hunt all the time in the later rounds of the draft. And without the baggage. Bears dodged a bullet. Not worth the PR nightmare.

No you cant.

msadows

Liked Posts:
LOL at people being upset that the Bears didn't sign someone with his past. We can do better, and without the PR nightmare.

True, top 5 running backs just can be plucked off the street

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
You can find guys like Kareem Hunt all the time in the later rounds of the draft. And without the baggage. Bears dodged a bullet. Not worth the PR nightmare.
Not sure you can just find 3 down backs that lead the league in rushing and can catch the ball well any time you want in the later rounds of the draft lol

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Leveon Bell...lol

UUUUUUUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hey dummmie, you know that the Bears have

limited cap space

they can't afford Bell

That's why Hunt was such a perfect fit

idiot

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

limited cap space

they can't afford Bell

idiot

:tiptoe:

Hey Vu or Firsttimer can you do something about this clown attacking me for no reason what so ever please?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

limited cap space

they can't afford Bell

idiot

LMAO even my little cousin Timmy knew this.

SMH!

melm

Liked Posts:
Its a shame, the fit seemed perfect on paper.

Backlash, baggage, PR nightmare. Funny stuff.

The entire backlash from Ray McDonald was a few "thats sucks" and a couple of "Well, that didn't work out well." Hunt would have been worth the risk without a doubt in my mind.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
:tiptoe:

Hey Vu or Firsttimer can you do something about this clown attacking me for no reason what so ever please?

First off

1. That wasn't an attack, that was a criticism of your intellect.

2. The reason for that criticism is that you suggest the Bears sign a RB to become the highest paid player at his position

3. The bears have no money to do that

4. stop posting the dumbest stuff and people might think you are not dumb

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Yes, Hunt won the rushing title 2 years ago.

But his YPC last year before he got cut was no better than the guys they replaced him with.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I really wanted Hunt to be on the Bears. Made too much sense.

That said, it was a McCaskey decision. George was even on the score about a week ago and literally said that every free agent with conduct issues would be decided by ownership before it got to Pace. He didn't even side step it. He answered that question directly.

Which is why the people blaming Pace are just morons. Heck, they wanted Pace fired all last year ... remember fire Pace, fire Fangio, etc .... morons.

The fact that Hunt panicked and signed with Cleveland tells me everything I need to know why we didn't want him here. He's probably broke, and needed the money (not sure how that works with exemption coming back into play). I've got to think he could have gotten more money if he waited.

Why he would sign with Cleveland now completely befuddles me. And I'm not mad he didn't sign with the Bears, I'm relieved after seeing his decision making. Sheesh ....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Which is why the people blaming Pace are just morons. Heck, they wanted Pace fired all last year ... remember fire Pace, fire Fangio, etc .... morons.

The fact that Hunt panicked and signed with Cleveland tells me everything I need to know why we didn't want him here. He's probably broke, and needed the money (not sure how that works with exemption coming back into play). I've got to think he could have gotten more money if he waited.

Why he would sign with Cleveland now completely befuddles me. And I'm not mad he didn't sign with the Bears, I'm relieved after seeing his decision making. Sheesh ....

Literally everything you wrote in this is biased, subjective speculation. Grow up.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Proof? Link?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

The fact that Hunt panicked and signed with Cleveland tells me everything I need to know why we didn't want him here. He's probably a broke boi, and needed the money (not sure how that works with exemption coming back into play). I've got to think he could have gotten more money if he waited.

What specifically about Hunt leads you to believe that he is a "broke boi" as u put it?

Navy Orange Ninja

Liked Posts:
Bears sign him next season after he becomes a RFA and Browns absorb the initial backlash.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Browns want to go back to winning. Its only for a one year deal

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

The posters blaming Pace and Nagy are just trolling as usual. George obviously told them Hunt was a no go.

Cleveland makes sense. The kid is from Ohio and the Browns have a talented young roster.