Bulls lowpost problem answered from Europe!

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
Ralphb07 wrote:
Doug are you 100% positive that Austin has played for the summer league 3 or 4 times? The reason I ask is I liked him from day one and I remember him doing well in the summer league when we drafted him and him going overseas and not hearing about him up until now....

He would of been a guy I noticed if he played in 3-4 summer leagues because I liked him......

I said this would be the 3rd or 4th time. Though maybe he didn't play summer league, but he was in training camp in 2003. He played in summer league and I believe was also in training camp two years ago as well. So this would be his third stint. I wasn't sure if he had come back in 2004 or 2005 which is why I said 3rd or 4th time he'd have played.

Did you not read my 50 post after that??????? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You were right... It's just been so long I guess

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
This is a big year for the Bulls. Assuming he's not going back overseas (he has a girlfriend in Minnesota), then the Bulls will lose rights to him if they don't sign him.

I don't see Austin giving up professional basketball for a year, so I doubt the Bulls would lose his rights. However, if he does, then I still don't see the Bulls being too upset if they lose his rights.

If he doesn't catch on with them now, then he's really not likely to ever do so. I mean he's 27.

I agree Doug

I would say it's a big year for him not the Bulls...

I do feel he has the talent to make this team though and IMO should make it.... He has to so something though in the Summer league though and have a outstanding summer camp....

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Is this a joke? Austin will never make it in the NBA. Hes to small and seems like a very low IQ type player.

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Is this a joke? Austin will never make it in the NBA. Hes to small and seems like a very low IQ type player.

Don't make me stab you with a pen :laugh:

I think he could play 10-15 minutes a night and be productive. He can score a little down low and has a decent jumper for a big....

He's better than Aaron Gray and Cedric Simmons and even the great Michael Ruffin we picked up last season

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Ralphb07 wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:

I think he could play 10-15 minutes a night and be productive. He can score a little down low and has a decent jumper for a big....

He's better than Aaron Gray and Cedric Simmons and even the great Michael Ruffin we picked up last season

I would take one more look at him this summer. He is about to be 28.

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Ralphb07 wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:

That's the attitude I wanna hear.......

You're a Giants fan right? You getting ready for some football?

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Ralphb07 wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Ralphb07 wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:

I am a giants fan but nearly as big as Soul Eater, that dude is hardcore like we are with the Bulls. I am also sadly a Mets fan.

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Ralphb07 wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
Ralphb07 wrote:
Newskoolbulls wrote:

I am a giants fan but nearly as big as Soul Eater, that dude is hardcore like we are with the Bulls. I am also sadly a Mets fan.
BULLS,GIANTS AND METS TILL I DIE!!...

J-Mart

Liked Posts:
If your NY everything else why the Bulls? Just curious.