D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Are you serious? Love is a top notch star in the NBA.

That must be why Love kept the Wolves perennial playoff contenders.

And Pau is looking like his normal self.

K-Love is a paper tiger. And Blake is the best PF in basketball.

edit. I could see from the eyeball test, that Pau looks like the same player from his heyday in LA... Do I looked M at his player profile.

His numbers are right in line, but his blocks per game are up.

2014 called, and asked that you pay attention to current events.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Papa Wheelie

Liked Posts:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That must be why Love kept the Wolves perennial playoff contenders.

And Pau is looking like his normal self.

K-Love is a paper tiger. And Blake is the best PF in basketball.

edit. I could see from the eyeball test, that Pau looks like the same player from his heyday in LA... Do I looked M at his player profile.

His numbers are right in line, but his blocks per game are up.

2014 called, and asked that you pay attention to current events.

Is that why Love made the all-star team again last year and among the top leaders in scoring and rebounding in the NBA? And knock off the cheap shots. Gasol has played good thus far this season but he is no longer the player that he was.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is that why Love made the all-star team again last year and among the top leaders in scoring and rebounding in the NBA? And knock off the cheap shots. Gasol has played good thus far this season but he is no longer the player that he was.

You mean why Love has never started on an All-Star team, and couldn't make the 2013 team as a backup. How Love could never even sniff the post season, even after they added Rubio, and has such a disbelief in his own abilities, that he felt his best option to know what it would feel like to play in the 2nd season, would be to ride LeBron's jock?

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You mean why Love has never started on an All-Star team, and couldn't make the 2013 team as a backup. How Love could never even sniff the post season, even after they added Rubio, and has such a disbelief in his own abilities, that he felt his best option to know what it would feel like to play in the 2nd season, would be to ride LeBron's jock?

He's still a very very good player. Carmelo Anthony didn't make the playoffs either last year. He's still a future Hall-of-famer. You have one of the best rebounders and three-point shooters in the league wrapped up into the same player.

T-Wolves actually weren't bad last season. They played in a loaded conference and Love carried that team for the most part.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

you realize love only played 18 games in 2013 right?

he also started last year...but that doesn't really mean anything as the fans vote the all-stars so its a popularity contest

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Wow. "Disbelief in his own abilities"? Somehow,I think that he is confident in his own abilities to be one of the top scorers and rebounders in the entire NBA. I would bet a nickel or so that your opinion would be different if the Bulls had landed him instead of Gasol.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow. "Disbelief in his own abilities"? Somehow,I think that he is confident in his own abilities to be one of the top scorers and rebounders in the entire NBA. I would bet a nickel or so that your opinion would be different if the Bulls had landed him instead of Gasol.

Well, he is proving himself to be soft. Playing against length, and against physical power forwards, he is looking like dookie in the post. His shooting percentage looks like shit after playing against Amare and Pau. In the playoffs, he will be nothing more than an impotent post player, and will only be effective as a jump shooter.

He is great at bum slaying though, and I have no doubt that if daddy LeBron let's him have the ball, he will pad his stat line against soft, second and third tier PFs

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
you realize love only played 18 games in 2013 right?

he also started last year...but that doesn't really mean anything as the fans vote the all-stars so its a popularity contest

The point is that one can appreciate Gasol for being a good player and an asset for the Bulls while not dissing Love who is a better player and an all-star. Ireally do not get this. Seriously, if you guys are pissed because Love didn't come here and instead went with Lebron then so be it. I get it. Fact is that I think that he would have been much better off with the Bulls as a great point guard rather than Lebron. Love is not a guy who controls a game. He is an all world second guy who can score a bunch of points and rebound. That is what he is.And that is pretty damn good.