Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO so we found a mooseknuckle... still looking for a pulse.</p>

</p>

Crawford's pulse has to be through the roof carrying this team all year.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Top in Goals against, Top in Penalty kill...... 15th in power play 20th in scoring. I'd say they have a pulse, just all on the defensive end.</p>

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The sky isn't falling or anything, but I hope people realize that if the playoffs started today the Hawks would not be involved.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jaxhawksfan" data-cid="237199" data-time="1415386850">
<div>

The sky isn't falling or anything, but I hope people realize that if the playoffs started today the Hawks would not be involved.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Except they would.... because of games played. Both them and Minn would be in, and San Jose and Winni would be out.</p>

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="237202" data-time="1415397044">
<div>

Except they would.... because of games played. Both them and Minn would be in, and San Jose and Winni would be out.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Huh? How can you give them credit for a win, in a game that hasn't been played?</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jaxhawksfan" data-cid="237204" data-time="1415406810">
<div>

Huh? How can you give them credit for a win, in a game that hasn't been played?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I didn't it's called basic math. If you stopped today, you would have to go by percentage of possible points earned, of which they would be in the top 8... you didn't think this through I see. How the hell do you give them a loss for a game that hasn't been played?</p>

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Toews leading the team in scoring (5G, 5A), Lazy bastard.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="237208" data-time="1415415098">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

So waht?  He's padding his stats like he pads his wakeboarding shoes so he doesn't get athlete's foot.</p>

</p>

Team is still losing and out of the playoff picture.</p>

</p>

Nice leadership, Captain.</p>

</p>

Why don't you go celebrate with Seabrook with a nice big plate of fries and nachos for being at fault for two of the Caps' goals.</p>

jaxhawksfan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="237206" data-time="1415409449">
<div>

I didn't it's called basic math. If you stopped today, you would have to go by percentage of possible points earned, of which they would be in the top 8... you didn't think this through I see. How the hell do you give them a loss for a game that hasn't been played?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I was going by the chart that was on the site plain as day with them in 9th.   Now that they shit the bed again can we stop arguing about this and call the loss a loss?</p>

Forklift

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jaxhawksfan" data-cid="237199" data-time="1415386850">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

I don't see Winnipeg keping this up all year.</p>

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimdust" data-cid="237210" data-time="1415420250">
<div>

So waht?  He's padding his stats like he pads his wakeboarding shoes so he doesn't get athlete's foot.</p>

</p>

Team is still losing and out of the playoff picture.</p>

</p>

Nice leadership, Captain.</p>

</p>

Why don't you go celebrate with Seabrook with a nice big plate of fries and nachos for being at fault for two of the Caps' goals.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

Dude, nachos AND fries? I will join that party.</p>

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mikita's Helmet" data-cid="237208" data-time="1415415098">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

The only fly in that ointment is the bulk of it is on the PP.  Ditto with Sharp before he went down.</p>

</p>

Scoring is scoring and I'll take goals ay way we can get them, but I would like to see our top guys contribute more at ES.</p>

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coach Q Halloween costume.</p>

</p>
<div>[sharedmedia=gallery:images:1368]</div>