garapp

Liked Posts:
This kid looks good.

Can he make the team?

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree, doubtful, but I love to see the performance. Maybe they could get something for him in a trade. At the very least he adds value to another deal.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
I normally look at AB'S early preseason. Right now the AAAA guys are getting the most AB right now to see what they have as depth. When the rosters slim then the 25 get caught up.

Right now they are looking at Zag and Gamb as RH depth hitters. That is it. Putting up quality production weighs less than what they do in Iowa but it gives Joe ideas how to utilize them when he has them. About it.

Bote IMO is not in danger of losing his spot until Russell gets off of suspension.

In general they are all place holders. They would have to put up .280 + and 30 HR in Iowa to force a opertunity. That opertunity could end up trade bait.

I just see them getting Russell on good trade weight while developing Nico. Then trade Russell to save coin which they use to start retaining their long term.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Is Zagunis any good in the outfield? I mean most people here had Harper replacing Schwarbs in left field because he was so bad. I know there has not been room for Zag up here, but is good in right field?

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Let's avoid crowing spring training hitting heroes and not look like Bears fans crowning wide receivers as the next Jerry Rice in every pre season game.