Can't Wait To use The Chicago Bears in Madden 15

Jallen69

Liked Posts:
Can anyone else not wait to use the Bears in Madden NFL 15? Personally, I can't wait to use them with the signing of Jared Allen and our strong draft and the emphasis EA Sports is putting on defense this year.

I saw on the Bears reddit the other day that Madden-School.com did a team breakdown for the M15 Bears and that got me thinking how fun it will be to play with them this year.

P.S. Longtime lurker, first time poster. Bear Down!

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can anyone else not wait to use the Bears in Madden NFL 15? Personally, I can't wait to use them with the signing of Jared Allen and our strong draft and the emphasis EA Sports is putting on defense this year.

I saw on the Bears reddit the other day that Madden-School.com did a team breakdown for the M15 Bears and that got me thinking how fun it will be to play with them this year.

a first post deserves a good thankbang

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Doesn't Jared already have like 60 sacks this off-season? Man is a beast.

Trump32

Liked Posts:

I can't wait to play as the Bears in NFL2K16, Madden sucks ass. Asshole Goodell can choke on his tongue for this debacle.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
wuts going on in here is there something wrong with madden?

Trump32

Liked Posts:

Nothing other than goodell giving exclusivity rights to a far inferior franchise that now has had a monopoly ever since with absolutely no incentive to improve their shitty product leading to the monumental pile of horseshit that Madden is and always will be. That being said i still play it because it's better than air football or flicking paper triangles.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
NFL2k5 was better than madden 2005, and significantly cheaper, but then the NFL and EA signed an exclusivity deal.

EDIT: As I recall, OLmen got legit stats in that game, gang tackles were ahead of its time, and you had your own clubhouse in there filled with cool prizes that you won. Really its been a while, but I recall Madden needing years to get anywhere close to being as good as 2k5

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
As long as they have Create a Pro so I can add myself as a rookie FS then yeah I am pumped. Me and Brock Vereen will be manning the deep zones for decades to come.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
well ive always enjoyed madden :shrug:

the only thing better was super tecmo bowl back in da day

I did do some grindin on the joe montana football game way way back in the day as well

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
As long as they have Create a Pro so I can add myself as a rookie FS then yeah I am pumped. Me and Brock Vereen will be manning the deep zones for decades to come.

you mean cut cutler before you create the player so you dont have the cap hit, then create a QB and set your own audibles

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
you mean cut cutler before you create the player so you dont have the cap hit, then create a QB and set your own audibles

lol I always trade everyone over 85 for draft pics when I start a franchise so I can build da bears my way and then skip the first season.
so I can do my draft ect ect and buildem how I want them.

plus lets face it how much more fun is it throwing passes with the guy u drafted throwing to players u picked and runnin the ball with yer boy

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Nah, I normally play Cutler for the first year and then after I have a MVP season with him, I trade him and draft picks for a top 5 draft pick and then draft a rookie QB.

I like creating and playing as Safeties because a) I was a safety when I played and b) stud safeties are cheaper than any other position so the cap hit is not as much.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I also like to save up maximum recruiting points then save the game and scout da entire draft by loading and writing down da best players haha

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
well now I has to go play madden all this talk has given me the urge

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I also like to save up maximum recruiting points then save the game and scout da entire draft by loading and writing down da best players haha

Yeah I save and reload a bunch so I can figure out which QB has great mobilty as I know I can improve his other attributes quick easily. You can't teach speed though.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Remy just hit up operationsports.com, and look for the Madden Draft guide. They have the players who will be studs, and usually what their attributes will be coming in. Will save you a bunch of time.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remy just hit up operationsports.com, and look for the Madden Draft guide. They have the players who will be studs, and usually what their attributes will be coming in. Will save you a bunch of time.

holy shit man u rule....why didn't I ever goto the interwebs for this info before

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
holy shit man u rule....why didn't I ever goto the interwebs for this info before

Bruh, its cause you spend more time boozin than tubin across da intranetz

Liked Posts:
Nah, I normally play Cutler for the first year and then after I have a MVP season with him, I trade him and draft picks for a top 5 draft pick and then draft a rookie QB.

I like creating and playing as Safeties because a) I was a safety when I played and b) stud safeties are cheaper than any other position so the cap hit is not as much.

Yep. That's all I've ever done. Plus turn off the cap then sign as many of the best free agent draft picks in order to get the first 10 or so picks in the draft then develop the team going forward. I always used to draft the QB with 99 arm strength as found accuracy was cheaper in points to acquire. Plus I'd always make sure that DE & LB prospects always had strength & speed attributes of at least 80 or above in each. I've always had good luck drafting LBs with speed & power above 80 then editing their positions to 4-3 DE.

I do hope Madden makes playing defense more of a factor than what it has been the past few years. The other day a friend & myself played a game & the final was 71-70. That shit is ridiculous. Plus I wish they'd bring back the make your own formations & defensive/offensive playbook & scheme & allow one to use it online & in careers mode.