Can't Wait To use The Chicago Bears in Madden 15

MidwestDichotomy

Liked Posts:
Meh, I'm passing on Madden this year. Maybe I'll pick it up when it's slightly cheaper. Getting too much other stuff this fall. FIFA 15, Forza Horizon 2, Shadow Of Mordor, WWE 2K15...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remy just hit up operationsports.com, and look for the Madden Draft guide. They have the players who will be studs, and usually what their attributes will be coming in. Will save you a bunch of time.

That ruins the fun for me. I like the trial and error aspect of trying to figure it out without the cheat sheet.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
man I just got fired from da bears missed da playoffs

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yep. That's all I've ever done. Plus turn off the cap then sign as many of the best free agent draft picks in order to get the first 10 or so picks in the draft then develop the team going forward. I always used to draft the QB with 99 arm strength as found accuracy was cheaper in points to acquire. Plus I'd always make sure that DE & LB prospects always had strength & speed attributes of at least 80 or above in each. I've always had good luck drafting LBs with speed & power above 80 then editing their positions to 4-3 DE.

I do hope Madden makes playing defense more of a factor than what it has been the past few years. The other day a friend & myself played a game & the final was 71-70. That shit is ridiculous. Plus I wish they'd bring back the make your own formations & defensive/offensive playbook & scheme & allow one to use it online & in careers mode.

I love playing with the cap. I just hope Cutlers contract is done right where I can trade him and the cap hit after year one will be small since most of the guaranteed money is base salary and not SB.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I leave the cap on and the firing obviously its just a more realistic way to play imho...plus I play on the hardest setting which can really be a bitch I get picked alot

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
I love playing with the cap. I just hope Cutlers contract is done right where I can trade him and the cap hit after year one will be small since most of the guaranteed money is base salary and not SB.

I wouldn't count on it, it seems they usually have the years and total value right, but everything else...probably not.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I leave the cap on and the firing obviously its just a more realistic way to play imho...plus I play on the hardest setting which can really be a bitch I get picked alot

Back in the PS2 days of Madden they would allow you to clear cap penalties in the offseason so you could trade all your top players for picks and stock up.

But I'm with you, playing with the cap on make it way more realistic. Without salary cap restrictions it's too easy to load up your team with through free agency every offseason.

Liked Posts:
Can anyone else not wait to use the Bears in Madden NFL 15? Personally, I can't wait to use them with the signing of Jared Allen and our strong draft and the emphasis EA Sports is putting on defense this year.

I saw on the Bears reddit the other day that Madden-School.com did a team breakdown for the M15 Bears and that got me thinking how fun it will be to play with them this year.

P.S. Longtime lurker, first time poster. Bear Down!

There's actually custom roster updates you can download and play with on madden 25, I know it's a video game but after 3 games Houston already had 5 sacks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Batman: Arkham Knight :yep:

That got delayed until sometime in 2015.

I take a look at madden reviews every year and see what people have to say about it but it seems nothing changes each year. I used to love madden and play it all year long waiting for the next one but got burned out and just can't get back into it. I love the rpg aspects they added with improving players stats and whatnot but the game is too unrealistic and easy. Once you get good at it even on the hardest setting you will win games by 50 points and player stats end up being completely ridiculous by the end of the season. I used to always control Urlacher on D and would end the season with over 100 sacks. It just quits being fun after a while.

Ra's al Ghul

Stuck in the Lazarus Pit
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;rDqe80rUS_o]http://youtu.be/rDqe80rUS_o[/video]

AussieBear

Can anyone else not wait to use the Bears in Madden NFL 15? Personally, I can't wait to use them with the signing of Jared Allen and our strong draft and the emphasis EA Sports is putting on defense this year.

I saw on the Bears reddit the other day that Madden-School.com did a team breakdown for the M15 Bears and that got me thinking how fun it will be to play with them this year.

P.S. Longtime lurker, first time poster. Bear Down!

Ea Tiburon stooping to new lows to market their played out product - Im sure you're spamming every nfl related board. Ive had the 15 rosters since the draft, they are a community files download for madden 25

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
There's actually custom roster updates you can download and play with on madden 25, I know it's a video game but after 3 games Houston already had 5 sacks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why play with Houston when you can play with Cornelius Washington?