Carmelo Anthony is now a Bull!!!

BEARZOMBIE

Paxson is the nba Kenny Williams. Landing star talent years way too late lol

And both teams same owner who woulda thought

Probie2429

Again Bulls do Rockets a favor by taking on Carmelo and all they get is cash. I assume it has to be cash above the amount Melo is owed in order to pad Reinsdorf's pockets. Second deal with Houston (MCW) in which the Bulls take a problem off their hands for cash. I have to assume there is something bigger happening here between the Rockets and the Bulls, but they have to wait closer to the TDL.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Been saying we needed to do this since 2010! Didn't even have to trade Deng and Noah to pull it off!

anotheridiot

There are two sides to this coin.

First, someone in the west wants Carmello and Houston is not going to make a deal with them to take themselves out of the playoffs (although, why worry, its Carmello). All reports are no way Carmello ever dresses. Apparently, this could not be a three team trade since Houston wants no part of it, even though its probably better for the bulls if they knew what they were getting, but something tells me the bulls already know what they are getting.

The other side of this, is the bulls cannot move Jabari Parker and now they have the bigger name who is the most like Jabari Parker in the NBA getting in the way of trading Parker. Both are scoring 4's who cannot defend and think they are 3's. Maybe the part of this that is missing is the bulls cannot trade Jabari until someone got Carmello, so making the Carmello deal would be expediting the movement of Parker.

So the bulls might end up trading two guys to playoff teams for late in the round picks when they desperately need a small forward.

Gustavus Adolphus

Urblocks Wife Got a Raise
Again Bulls do Rockets a favor by taking on Carmelo and all they get is cash. I assume it has to be cash above the amount Melo is owed in order to pad Reinsdorf's pockets. Second deal with Houston (MCW) in which the Bulls take a problem off their hands for cash. I have to assume there is something bigger happening here between the Rockets and the Bulls, but they have to wait closer to the TDL.
Harden to the Bulls. Confirmed.