Cashner is like a young Wood...

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
Um no. Come on man. A young Kerry Wood? Get real, you probably weren't even a Cubs fan when he pitched his 20 K game.

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
by your logic, xavier nady could be compared to kerry wood because they both have had tommy john surgery and are well out of their respective primes.

oh, and they both have facial hair.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never said he is going to be Wood because he's not. That's obvious. But he reminds me of Wood like many other Cubs fans. He even looks like Wood.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
by your logic, xavier nady could be compared to kerry wood because they both have had tommy john surgery and are well out of their respective primes.

I was just comparing 2 players, Wood and Cashner. I went through what they have have in common and that was one.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
Maybe we should start comparing Santiago Casilla to Wood since he throws 96-99 XD

Oh waldo...how glad I am not a Cubs fan so I don't have to associate myself with people like you.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
As of recently Cashner has looked more like Samardzija than Wood.

Plus,

Wood had ungodly stuff when he came up. Comapring Cashner to Wood is ridiculous.

Wood was a much better player when he came up than Cashner has been.

Wood was making MLB hitters looks fucking ridiculous. Cashner has been good but nowhere near as good as Wood was. Wood's 20K game was arguably the most dominate pitching performance in major league history.

Last edited:

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Cashner would look better in the rotation but I don't see that happening. There has been no indications of that happening.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
No one gets it, I'm the only that does. Oh well... I don't care. All that matters is that I get it.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
No one gets it, I'm the only that does. Oh well... I don't care. All that matters is that I get it.
It's because you are an absolute M-O-R-A-N

Oopsie, I popped a waldo! lolz.

Fuck off you bitch, go back to the White Sox forum and stay there. Unless your a Cubs fan...

Go wank off with the rest of your prepubescent dickwad friends and then post another waldo-esque thread/blog post so you can get your mind anal raped by everybody on how :turrible: you're posts are.

Sometimes I wonder about you waldope...

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
It's because you are an absolute M-O-R-A-N

Oopsie, I popped a waldo! lolz.

Go wank off with the rest of your prepubescent dickwad friends and then post another waldo-esque thread/blog post so you can get your mind anal raped by everybody on how :turrible: you're posts are.

Sometimes I wonder about you waldope...

Will do, just for you.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Cashner would look better in the rotation but I don't see that happening. There has been no indications of that happening.

Yeah other than him being a starter in the minors....

Your article was fucking idiotic.

It does matter if you are the only one that "gets it". You're supposed to be a "writer". You're posting this shit in public so people other than you better "get it"..or you writing it is pointless.

Then shut up about it.

This.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
The whole point was...to show Cashner is wild like Wood was and they looked the same in the face. And they both threw fast. That's it.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
The whole point was...to show Cashner is wild like Wood was and they looked the same in the face. And they both threw fast. That's it.

Wow! One grammatically incorrect sentence and a fragment equals an entire grammar insufficient article.