Catch all Season thread

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So you're saying he's going to sign a 12 year 72M contract... got it.

Well, if you're going to be a felcher about it...

I seriously think he'll get an offer from us to the tune of 7-7.5M per for 3-4 seasons. Maybe a bit more but not much more. Higher if he gives up some UFA eligibility.

Now if someone offers him bank.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
As long as Cat is a defensive liability I don’t see him eclipsing 6 (on the Hawks)

Too one dimensionsal.

yes, one dimensional and he has not been beat to hell in the playoffs.

Best Mike Mulberry or whatever the guys name on NBC line with Kane and Panarin on the same line, "Kane has it, good luck getting it, Panarin has it, good luck getting it". It was ok to let him go because he "disappeared" in the playoffs.

to me, that answers the later question of what good is a one round playoff run, cuz if cat can get a point a game average while getting beat to shit, then he might be worth the money.

How could you really blame Panarin though, he was making a million and getting almost 3 in incentives, then they expect him to just take 3-4?
Somehow, losing cat is not gonna bother me like losing Panarin.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
It would be nice for a rivalry to break out against those nasty wings tonight.

Perlini is sick and a game time decision, Seabrook did not make the trip with the stomach pain.

another night for kAne.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Well, if you're going to be a felcher about it...

I seriously think he'll get an offer from us to the tune of 7-7.5M per for 3-4 seasons. Maybe a bit more but not much more. Higher if he gives up some UFA eligibility.

Now if someone offers him bank.

Hahah i was just fuckin with you. And making a Keith joke... Although poor.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It would be nice for a rivalry to break out against those nasty wings tonight.

Perlini is sick and a game time decision, Seabrook did not make the trip with the stomach pain.

another night for kAne.

They have to not suck for this to be good. My In-laws are at the game. Very hard to not text them right now.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hahah i was just fuckin with you. And making a Keith joke... Although poor.
Didn't pick that up. My bad. Cheers mate and here to kicking the shit out of Detroit after 2

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
shit.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Absolutely garbage 3rd period. No excuse for this pathetic effort

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Same damn area every damn game. I've seen kids play better Defence than this team

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kane to the Defense:

"Line up so you all can all start the asskissing"

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine this team without Kane
The same as last year without Crawford:

"These guys don't look too fucking good"

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Same damn area every damn game. I've seen kids play better Defence than this team

Forsling made alot of solid plays, Murphy has been face down on the ice alot lately. I think the minutes were getting to him.

Sounds like a rental upgrade at low cost will be coming by the deadline, only problem being kukoo or Dahlstrom will end up getting rotated.

Maybe Seabrook has been doing enough out there?

That second "lacrosse" goal was sick, Keith broke up one of those thru the blue paint passes last game to preserve the win, he fanned on it this time for the tying goal.

Colorado won a beat down 7-1 to turn this into a tiebreaker Friday on buffett night.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
With anisimov rumored as the odd man out right now how much trade value can we honestly get for him? Has a decent contract for 2years.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With anisimov rumored as the odd man out right now how much trade value can we honestly get for him? Has a decent contract for 2years.

Not sure. I'm wondering if they even part with him the year since his M-NTC is still in effect This summer it goes away so he might be moved then or at the draft.

Hopefully it's not an albatross; we're gonna need salary moving forward.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:

AA has pretty much been shopped every year. He is a really nice player when he gets to the net, its just really obvious that the current speed of the nhl has passed him.

great PK, get net presence, terrible at the faceoff, really needs to get to wing. I wish we got to see more of EdJsell this year, I liked him last year, thought he had alot of the AA qualities and was gonna make a push for this years team but has yet to be called up even after Kampf went down.

What would the move be? another center or AA for a D man rental and move up a rockford guy?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably AA for cap space, prospects for Panarin(it makes sense if Bowman is trading for his job).

Big game today though. Could very well determine if we are in or out. Essentially a 6 point game with Avs possibly our actual biggest threat for 8 seed.

Nice little run by Hawks but some easy and injured teams allowed them to steal points despite D on Kanes infuego streak.

Goalies are looking shaky. We need a playoff Crow back very soon to hang in.

Avs are getting it together and trounced 7-1 their opponent after dusting off Winnipeg 3-0 in last 4 days. Two teams making their best push with playoffs on the line. Going to be physical tonight so put the bigs on the ice.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably AA for cap space, prospects for Panarin(it makes sense if Bowman is trading for his job). Big game today though. Could very well determine if we are in or out. Essentially a 6 point game with Avs possibly our actual biggest threat for 8 seed. Nice little run by Hawks but some easy and injured teams allowed them to steal points despite D on Kanes infuego streak. Goalies are looking shaky. We need a playoff Crow back very soon to hang in. Avs are getting it together and trounced 7-1 their opponent after dusting off Winnipeg 3-0 in last 4 days. Two teams making their best push with playoffs on the line. Going to be physical tonight so put the bigs on the ice.
Too bad there's not more bigs to put out there.