Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think teams are definitely gaining confidence by watching the way the Bulls are playing against the Heat. Not only the physical aspect of the game though. Teams are looking at us giving the Heat a hard time with our B team, so why can't they [SAS, OKC, NY, IND, MEM] give Miami an even harder time with their A team?

At the same time, it can be argued that we're actually strengthening Miami. The best way to prepare for a physical series is to play one. Maybe the Heat will get worn down from playing too many physical series, but idk. They're pretty deep.

Reactions: X

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think teams are definitely gaining confidence by watching the way the Bulls are playing against the Heat. Not only the physical aspect of the game though. Teams are looking at us giving the Heat a hard time with our B team, so why can't they [SAS, OKC, NY, IND, MEM] give Miami an even harder time with their A team?

At the same time, it can be argued that we're actually strengthening Miami. The best way to prepare for a physical series is to play one. Maybe the Heat will get worn down from playing too many physical series, but idk. They're pretty deep.

My only thing with that is..werent the Pacers and Celtics fairly physical last year?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Yeah, I thought of that -- but conveniently left it out of the article. :lol:

Reactions: BNB

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
mind-blown-o.gif

You mean, we shouldn't crown their asses? :D

Good work X.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
bump. read this, kids. then tweet and +1 and like it...whether you actually like it or not. :lol:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
bump. read this, kids. then tweet and +1 and like it...whether you actually like it or not. :lol:
Whatever you say pops :D.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I HOPE XFACTOR REPLACES THAT AWFUL SAM SMITH AT THE CHICAGO TRIBUNE ONE DAY.