CCS Bears Fans vs Philly Fans

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Looks like the mods got tired of Vick’s antics and others and are dropping the ban hammer quickly.

Was it for this?

unknown.png

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is my first time ever starting a new thread but feel the situation warrants it...

Seems like there are a few options for Eagles fan forums...just wondering which may be the best to troll? Been thinking of creating a profile with my same CCS name and all so I could get in enough replies to start a thread posting the Bill Burr video and start some shit. Normally I wouldn't bother but I have a personal issue with Philly Fucktards.

1) I'm a diehard Bears fan. Fuck Philly.

2) I'm a paraplegic - been in this wheelchair since I was 12. The one and only time I was in Philly was for business a few years back. I was not only told to leave a bar for wearing my Bears gear but also had my wheelchair kicked twice by 2 different fans who told me to roll my ass back to Chicago. Fuck Philly.

3) The streets were mostly tore all to hell which made pushing my chair a nightmare along with all the garbage I literally rolled through. Fuck Philly.

4) Always Sunny in Philly used to be funny but now sucks dick. Fuck Philly.

5) Fuck Philly.

Work is slow lately so I have the extra time and plus I really fucking hate Philadelphia.

Fuck Philly. Right there with ya my man. Let's blow that shitty football team out the water!

Brozer8

Liked Posts:
I'm an Eagles fan... don't bother going to philadelphiaeagles.corn official website. I'm a freaking eagles fan and I've been banned for life under 3 different accts....simply because I called Dave Spadero a bald freak (look him up and tell me I'm wrong).

The biggest forum where you can say anything and everything,....and engage in offensive, hate filled football smack (the only kind worth while) is prob BleedingGreenNation. Nobody gets banned there.

Ur welcome. And fuck Chicago, fuck the bears, and I hope all of you get herpes from ur leather clad boyfriends.

Also, happy new year.

downundermike

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I'm an Eagles fan... don't bother going to philadelphiaeagles.corn official website. I'm a freaking eagles fan and I've been banned for life under 3 different accts....simply because I called Dave Spadero a bald freak (look him up and tell me I'm wrong).

What account names did you get banned under, and when did you calls Spuds a bald freak ??

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i'm an eagles fan... Don't bother going to philadelphiaeagles.corn official website. I'm a freaking eagles fan and i've been banned for life under 3 different accts....simply because i called dave spadero a bald freak (look him up and tell me i'm wrong).

The biggest forum where you can say anything and everything,....and engage in offensive, hate filled football smack (the only kind worth while) is prob bleedinggreennation. Nobody gets banned there.

Ur welcome. And fuck chicago, fuck the bears, and i hope all of you get herpes from ur leather clad boyfriends.

Also, happy new year.

tysm!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
R U an eagles fan ? Did u post at "On the inside" ?

I host a webcam site. Your mother is on it. Ironically, it is also called "on the inside"

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Not to bright are you.

If I was as dumb as you, I would ask why your screen name is MarylandBear, but I am not as dumb as you.

Too. Also was is past tense, you cant use past tense and jump to present and future tense all in the same sentence and paragraph...

Dumb fuck.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:

The biggest forum where you can say anything and everything,....and engage in offensive, hate filled football smack (the only kind worth while) is prob BleedingGreenNation. Nobody gets banned there.

Ur welcome. And fuck Chicago, fuck the bears, and I hope all of you get herpes from ur leather clad boyfriends.

Also, happy new year.

Looks like Vick & Hotwheelz have a mission, literally.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I don't think I've ever witnessed a greater band of cunts than these Iggles fans.

apparently their entire strategy is "fuck Chicago" "lol ur ghey" and "you're not New York". why don't you say "LOL people get shot in Chicago" too while you're at it, you uncreative fucks?

maybe Chicago is the second city, but you're certainly not #3. fuck you all.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
Seems like they really take pride in what a piece of shit city they have and the terrible people they are. They take pride in all the terrible shit they've done. I only hope those disgusting fucks don't destroy beautiful Chicago after their team gets bum-fucked on Sunday.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
OP the user name is boss!

Vick shit is hilarious. Good stuff.