CCS Bears Fans vs Philly Fans

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Face it fraud, I am literally an e d'tective and have been wasting so much time piecing together all of the clues to throw you in e prison for the rest of your lyfe.

giphy.gif

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I like how you deleted my post that quoted it, and then changed your post on page 2.

Face it fraud, you have been exposed and you know it. Our mods can confirm that you and Vick Ashley both had the same IP address on our MB.

Gosh you take message boarding very seriously

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I like how you deleted my post that quoted it, and then changed your post on page 2.

Face it fraud, you have been exposed and you know it. Our mods can confirm that you and Vick Ashley both had the same IP address on our MB.

Im actually Vick Ashley

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We are all Vick Ashley on this blessed day.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Vicc is bacc

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
#GetThiccLikeVicc

Gosh, that boy is blessed.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just read through this thread and it actually seems like Bears fans are being more rude to Eagles fan than the other way around.

I thought we were better than that.

#bebetter #blessed

Here's to a good, clean, hard fought game on Sunday and GO BEARS!!!

:bearbang:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is my first time ever starting a new thread but feel the situation warrants it...

Seems like there are a few options for Eagles fan forums...just wondering which may be the best to troll? Been thinking of creating a profile with my same CCS name and all so I could get in enough replies to start a thread posting the Bill Burr video and start some shit. Normally I wouldn't bother but I have a personal issue with Philly Fucktards.

1) I'm a diehard Bears fan. Fuck Philly.

2) I'm a paraplegic - been in this wheelchair since I was 12. The one and only time I was in Philly was for business a few years back. I was not only told to leave a bar for wearing my Bears gear but also had my wheelchair kicked twice by 2 different fans who told me to roll my ass back to Chicago. Fuck Philly.

3) The streets were mostly tore all to hell which made pushing my chair a nightmare along with all the garbage I literally rolled through. Fuck Philly.

4) Always Sunny in Philly used to be funny but now sucks dick. Fuck Philly.

5) Fuck Philly.

Work is slow lately so I have the extra time and plus I really fucking hate Philadelphia.

I joined Igglesphans ... Vashala X is givin it to them already

I'm just waiting for my membership email to allow posting

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When the Bears win Sunday. I still have my 2016, Cubs Championship underwear. I am going to wear my high heels and strut down Belmont street screaming, "GO BEARS!!!!". Keep in mind I am a 6 foot, 220 pound male!!!

Post a video here Ty

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Coming over from the Philly forum to see what all this hubbub was about. We’ve seen the Bill Burr video, you’ll be disappointed in finding out how many people don’t actually care. You have to realize the nature of the beast you’re dealing with. Get some serious material or don’t even bother. Sore spots are how we’re basically New York but dirtier, or anything to do with the Dallas Cowboys.

Side note: I don’t usually feel sorry for another fan base, but a poster claiming to be everyone’s friend here named Vick Ashley has made a very short appearance on the Eagles message board before being banned. Nobody gets banned on our boards, it’s basically a 24/7 free for all (as you can imagine)... we even have a specific sub forum dedicated to opposing fans harassing each other, no joke. So you can imagine how depraved this gentleman had to be to get banned after about 3 hours on our boards. I’ve never met a fan base with people like this guy. Does Chicago not have councelors? Psychotherapists? A Philadelphia Eagles message board found this guy to be low class. I want you to really think about that.

hahaha he quit here, couldn't take the heat

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Will the Real Vick Ashley please stand up

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Sup ya'll Vick Ashley in the house, I played ya'll good.