HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Check and check. I'm an asshole. No qualms aboot it.

Thanks for putting me on your list my friend.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Favorite All-time Rock Bands

1. Pink Floyd

2.. The Doors

3. The Beatles

4. Led Zeppelin

5. Doobie Brothers

6. The Outlaws

7. Lynnrd Skynyrd

8. Bachman Turner Overdrive

9. Eagles

10. Jethro Tull

11. Neil Young

12. Creedence Clearwater Revival

13. Rolling Stones

14. David Bowie

15. Deep Purple

16. Grand Funk

17. Marshall Tucker

18. Allman Brothers

19. Cream

20. Traveling Willburys

Order interchangeable
You have the stones and the beatles a bit too high

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Check and check. I'm an asshole. No qualms aboot it.

Thanks for putting me on your list my friend.

I honestly don't consider you to be an asshole. The first thing that pops into my mind is "unable to comprehend american football". Your postings are consistently among the worst thought-out, most illogical of any I have ever seen.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I don't know a single person here in the real world. This list is just based on my observations of people that know football and aren't flaming assholes.

10. @xer0h0ur Ok, so I lied right out of the box. xerO can be an asshole but he loves the Bears, PFF and is passionate.

9. @Spunky Porkstacker - He obviously loves CCS but I like him because he loathes the same posters that I can't stand.

8. @BaBaBlacksheep - He knows football and is pretty funny. During the 2016 draft, he changed his avatar immediately to Tunsil wearing a gas mask. He's reasonable during a debate and tries to keep it light but intelligent.

7. @Runruffshod75 - He knows the game and has an excellent knowledge of college prospects especially players in the trenches. He's usually around during the draft.

6. @iueyedoc - He's another guy that can be pretty damn funny. His football takes are excellent and his trolling of the Saints' message board after they picked up Meredith was classic.

5. @modo - He's another guy that knows his football and can discuss it around here without being an ass. He and I were fully onboard the Derwin James train last off-season and in retrospect James would have been an excellent selection considering he was a first team All Pro. That's not a knock on Smith but we both pointed out he could play corner, safety, slot corner, stand up as an edge rusher in a 3-4 and be an effective blitzer. He certainly proved all of those things in San Diego.

4. @Wild_x_Card - Another guy that knows the college and pro game and has an excellent understanding of draft-able prospects and how they would fit with the Bears. He doesn't seem to post that much but when he does I like to read his opinions because they are usually well thought out.

3. @WindyCity - He is a hot take machine and some of his comments are absolutely ludicrous. However, I enjoy his mock off-seasons and his passion for the Bears. There are certainly times when I think he was head slapped one too many times in the CFL but overall he brings a lot to this forum.

2. @rawdawg - You can tell he played football somewhere because he breaks things down like a guy that actually stepped on a field. He's another guy that really knows the college prospects and has great ideas on players that would fit well with the Bears.

1. @Adipost - His all 22 breakdowns are my favorite threads on this forum. He spends a ton of time putting his content together and finds a number of intangibles that impacted the outcome of the game he's reviewing. Great stuff...

Ahem Ahem.................DB70 should definitely be on the list for knowing his football. Don't let the trolls distract you.

That'll be all

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Ahem Ahem.................DB70 should definitely be on the list for knowing his football. Don't let the trolls distract you.

That'll be all

Wow, you've taken to promoting yourself in the third person on a message board....... Your lameness knows no bounds.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I think I speak for the entire board when I say the only way any list can be better than Rory's is if each poster is somehow magically ranked higher on it.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I honestly don't consider you to be an asshole. The first thing that pops into my mind is "unable to comprehend american football". Your postings are consistently among the worst thought-out, most illogical of any I have ever seen.

This is Rory trying to be polite.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@playthrough2001 Since you took my name off your list, I won't be inviting you to my all-22 viewing party threads. Real shame, considering they will absolutely be ***OFFICIAL***

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
@playthrough2001 Since you took my name off your list, I won't be inviting you to my all-22 viewing party threads. Real shame, considering they will absolutely be ***OFFICIAL***

It’s understandable... Moonlight won the Oscar for best picture two years ago. Shit happens!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Nobody axed me but @douche may have had one too many Kyle Long hater threads.
source.gif