CCS Bears Forum - The Real Top Ten

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Haven't seen a coupla you guys recently, have y'all been watchin hockey or sumthin ?

Last edited:

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The discussion shouldn't be about who made the list, it should be about who made the list the most.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I've been pretty inactive since the start of the off-season because of work flow. I used to post much more often. I jump in here and there to talk FA & prospects with alot of the posters who made your list. Folks that I can have legitimate football discussions with.

It's not my list but I'd like to give honorable mention @dennehy. He's right up there with his overall knowledge of the game and college prospects, Schemes/Scheme fit etc. I enjoy exchanging with him, @rawdawg and a few others. I like doing my homework on players and there's a small handful on here who's advice I trust when watching players I haven't watched before. Or seeing things that maybe I missed while watching.

Addi is certainly deserving of the top spot. Good list @playthrough2001.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I've been pretty inactive since the start of the off-season because of work flow. I used to post much more often. I jump in here and there to talk FA & prospects with alot of the posters who made your list. Folks that I can have legitimate football discussions with.

It's not my list but I'd like to give honorable mention @dennehy. He's right up there with his overall knowledge of the game and college prospects, Schemes/Scheme fit etc. I enjoy exchanging with him, @rawdawg and a few others. I like doing my homework on players and there's a small handful on here who's advice I trust when watching players I haven't watched before. Or seeing things that maybe I missed while watching.

Addi is certainly deserving of the top spot. Good list @playthrough2001.
Thanks bro, back at you.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Am I still in the low 80s on this REAL list?
You're number 732 on my list of 7 billion people on the earth. So there's that. Although I should note, I'm afraid I'm forgetting a lot of people.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Favorite All-time Rock Bands

1. Pink Floyd

2.. The Doors

3. The Beatles

4. Led Zeppelin

5. Doobie Brothers

6. The Outlaws

7. Lynnrd Skynyrd

8. Bachman Turner Overdrive

9. Eagles

10. Jethro Tull

11. Neil Young

12. Creedence Clearwater Revival

13. Rolling Stones

14. David Bowie

15. Deep Purple

16. Grand Funk

17. Marshall Tucker

18. Allman Brothers

19. Cream

20. Traveling Willburys

Order interchangeable
I like that you wrote, "order interchangeable". In a list where the Beatles are in the top 3, it's rare to see them at #3. I like the Doors, but I'd blow my mind to put them over the Beatles. What did you think of Kansas and BOC? After hearing Leftoverture, I had a great time checking out their albums in order. Almost as fun as doing that with the Beatles. By the way, what's your top 3 Floyd songs?

Last edited:

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see your point with the Beatles, most people usually love them or hate them. I view someone not liking them equivalent to not liking pizza. But everyone has their own tastes. As far as Kansas and Blue Oyster Cult, I like them, but not as much as the others.

Pink Floyd's top 3 songs for me is a tough question as I love all of it, and although David Gilmour is my favorite musician of all time, I have been to several Roger Waters concerts in the last decade including backstage. Also went to David Gilmour s recent tour. I would probably put both Dogs and Pigs in my top 3, along with SOYCD, all parts. Comfortably Numb is as good of a way to end a concert as anything. But I could easily put in Echoes, One of these Days, Time, Breathe , Have a Cigar, the Machine, etc in top 3.

What are your favorites?