Last edited:

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
What's that feeling when you rate so high as to be just outside the top 10 but they get your name wrong?

Jk, thanks @Rory Sparrow

My coach worked me hard trying to get top ten and I just want to assure my friends and family that I will keep working hard making them all regret not taking me at 1. My goal is to make #1 in the re-draft.

Go Bears

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I swear to gosh if I am not in the top 10, I am going to take a shit on @Urblock insane kitten

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I had intended to have 21-30 be the ten worst/most overrated CCS posters as a way to troll my own list. I created the listing, wrote the comments, but now I have decided against posting it because it would be too negative.
You should make everyone wait a week on your Top 10

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have an extra spring in my step this morning after reading this. Thank you Rory. I do just have this feeling inside that HeHateMe and PrideIsBears should be ranked higher than me.

Overall great job Rory.
I'm fine with my ranking. I have always thrived on being an underrated scrappy underdog in IRL and on CCS it is no different.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No way. I need to get this done before my next banning takes place.

I am still shocked you were not banned for ranking Zack in the 40s when he has been working 23 hours a day for the last three months to drag CCS into 2019.

That is MVP level effort you just casually brushed off.

SMH

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I am still shocked you were not banned for ranking Zack in the 40s when he has been working 23 hours a day for the last three months to drag CCS into 2019.

That is MVP level effort you just casually brushed off.

SMH

Zach's work must all be "Behind The Scenes" type stuff, then.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm fine with my ranking. I have always thrived on being an underrated scrappy underdog in IRL and on CCS it is no different.

Being as it's a rory popularity contest im actually disappointed i wasn't even lower than i was.

Darnell Mooney

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
giphy.gif

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Being as it's a rory popularity contest im actually disappointed i wasn't even lower than i was.

Not sure what is worse...this or Joe Maddon filing a protest for the last two outs of the Nationals game. Gimme a break.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not sure what is worse...this or Joe Maddon filing a protest for the last two outs of the Nationals game. Gimme a break.

I figured the Fox challenge on the Benny Cunningham TD/fumble was a better analogy seeing as im actually looking for a worse result than i got.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Zach's work must all be "Behind The Scenes" type stuff, then.

Fair enough. I guess stuff like software upgrades are only MVP level work to nerds like me rather than your average Football Message Board Poster.

TBH, I don't care about the rankings themselves...I just keep coming back for the snarky comments. They have not been flawless, but still more entertainment than you expect to find on a Football MB in May.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
I figured the Fox challenge on the Benny Cunningham TD/fumble was a better analogy seeing as im actually looking for a worse result than i got.

I liked the Maddon analogy better, because you are trying to portray your back-handed 'snark' as being something gallant. Very Maddon-like, IMO.