CCS Bears Forum Top 100: 81-90

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Due to @Hampton fingers (a fan READING from the outside) believing I should be rated much higher than #81, I wonder if @Rory Sparrow will adjust my ranking?
I was waiting on the rest of the list before discussing my thoughts on each persons ranking...but currently feel you were a little low on the list and @Grimson was a bit high

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'll see what I can do, but no guarantees. Remember when Jim Harbaugh bashed UM's football academic fraud...then took the head coaching job there the next year?
He was part of the "improvement plan"

This is not akin to @Hampton fingers addition to CCS, a "shit forum" (his words)

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
He was part of the "improvement plan"

This is not akin to @Hampton fingers addition to CCS, a "shit forum" (his words)

Hampton Fingers is like a consultant showing up to your business and telling you, "You probably don't know me, but I've been providing silent counsel to your company for the last 6 months. Here is my bill."

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Hampton Fingers is like a consultant showing up to your business and telling you, "You probably don't know me, but I've been providing silent counsel to your company for the last 6 months. Here is my bill."

@Hampton fingers be like:

http://dailyactive.info/2019/05/13/...-tasting-kfc-food-for-2-years-with-fake-data/

A 27 year old student has been branded legend by social media after reports of the South African having been arrested for eating at KFC free for over a year by lying that the head office sent him to taste if they are up to standard.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I like this arbitrary list, because you absolutely know that the higher it gets, the higher the stakes will be for some people in here. This shit’s about to get entertaining. Good offseason, fellas. Well done.