Chicago Bears DE Lamarr Houston Does Bane Impersonation -- With Mask On

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/cli...ouston-bane-batman-chicago-bears-nfl-football

Part of Bears defensive end Lamarr Houston's training involves wearing a mask that simulates high-altitude conditions.

It also makes him look like Bane, the Batman villain.

Fortunately for us, Houston can deliver Bane's lines off the top of his head while he has the mask on his face.

[video=youtube;5dmPbD6jmeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dmPbD6jmeQ[/video]

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/cli...ouston-bane-batman-chicago-bears-nfl-football

Part of Bears defensive end Lamarr Houston's training involves wearing a mask that simulates high-altitude conditions.

It also makes him look like Bane, the Batman villain.

Fortunately for us, Houston can deliver Bane's lines off the top of his head while he has the mask on his face.

[video=youtube;5dmPbD6jmeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dmPbD6jmeQ[/video]

Saw it posted already, wasn't that impressed. Now reading all ommy posts in this voice going forward.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Must have missed it being posted. I thought the more interesting thing was the use of the mask while working out. I wonder what the advantages are.

james sanders

DE/OLB
Liked Posts:
I like how Anthony Barr sneaks in at the end

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Must have missed it being posted. I thought the more interesting thing was the use of the mask while working out. I wonder what the advantages are.

I wonder the same ... Is there an internal filter on those things? What is the daily purpose of this mask?

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://www.trainingmask.com/the-science/

product2_83916_zoom__72904.1369795496.200.192.jpg

What is the Elevation Training Mask?
Elevation Training Mask is a patented (PAT.8.590.533 B2) "Resistance Training Device" that helps condition the lungs by creating pulmonary resistance and strengthening the diaphragm.

Elevation Training Mask will help you regulate your breathing, increase lung stamina, lung capacity, oxygen efficiency and increase overall mental focus. Training Mask can help your overall performance in all sports and daily living

Elevation Training Mask helps! By condition the lungs and creating pulmonary resistance, your diaphragm is strengthened, surface area and elasticity in the alveoli is increased. Elevation Training Mask will help get your breathing under control and help with lung stamina, increase lung capacity, oxygen efficiency and increase overall mental focus. Training Mask can be used to make you become a better athlete in all sports and daily living.

Our multi-level resistance system reduces air flow through our patented (PAT.8.590.533 B2) "Resistance Training Device" flux valve system. Training Mask promotes increased lung capacity by forcing you to inhale fuller deeper breaths. When your body adapts to the resistance your lungs will be trained to take deeper breaths and use oxygen more efficiently. A short explanation of how this works is simple. When you breathe against resistance the lining in the lungs essentially stretches out allowing the alveoli’s surface area to become "stretched" thus in return allows for more blood flow to the alveoli for more (oxygen transportation). When you increase "surface area" you increase red blood cell count that will be able to carry more oxygen out to the extremities.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have you ever tried it?

No but I did see a kid at the base gym using one while running on the treadmill.

I just googled it out of curiosity. It would be funny to see everyone wearing them during training camp. Honestly it would be good to wear the week prior to a game in Denver though.

dabearsjjk

Liked Posts:
No but I did see a kid at the base gym using one while running on the treadmill.

I just googled it out of curiosity. It would be funny to see everyone wearing them during training camp. Honestly it would be good to wear the week prior to a game in Denver though.

You have to train with them for a long time to work

They work awesome if you really need stamina

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
This literally just sounds like he's talking in his regular voice but happens to be wearing a mask.