Chris Bosh mini rant

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Every player in the NBA has probably flopped at some point...Noah has done it, rose has done it, etc. I'm sure even Jordan flopped a few times in his career. Then there are guys that flop game by game like James Harden or Manu Ginobli. Chris Bosh is so bad that it really is a disgrace to the sport. I don't watch games involving the heat unless they play the bulls or it's a playoff game. Everyone here knows from past bulls heat games how much this guy flops. Sitting here watching this pacers heat playoff game and almost every possession the guy throws himself across the floor. I can't understand how anyone can be a fan of this guy. If he were doing this on the bulls I would still not support him. I think it makes the sport look bad and it's even worse that the league allows this. I mean it is literally almost every play he is involved in he does it. Fuck that guy. Rant over.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Battier does it more than Bosh imo. Battier is a fucking douche.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I saw countless flops by Battier in that game. Bosh flops a lot too, but Battier is by far the worst offender on that team.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I saw countless flops by Battier in that game. Bosh flops a lot too, but Battier is by far the worst offender on that team.

And I'll give the officials some props this game, they let Battier flop all around the court.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
As a die-hard Duke fan - I'd love to defend Battier -- but I can't. His flops are worse than the rest of his teammates.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
This is for the OP:

bosh-flop-gif.gif

bosf.gif

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Flopping is contagious from teammate to teammate. Every player on the Clippers and Heat flop CONSTANTLY.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Watching the Miami Heat play, is like watching a nude 80 year old woman bouncing on a trampoline.

Liked Posts:
that's the mating ritual of the boshtrich

[video=youtube;DTQdcA_VeRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTQdcA_VeRw[/video]

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think I hate basketball as a sport because of the heat. Battier, James, Wade, Bosh, Chalmers, Nole

These guys are all dirty. They push and pull and tug every chance they get and for some inexplicably reason are allowed to get away with more than the rest of the league. Every time they get touched just a little they are inexplicably allowed to yell at the ref and cry and make stupid faces.

Other teams are called for thinking about touching them, while they put a guy pulling a Noah's legs and another up high so a third guy can make the rebound.

The are tenacious I give them that, but I don't understand the two rule books or why they don't get T'd up for complaining like other teams.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
FUCK THE FLOPPING ASS HEAT!

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Disgusting to make a travesty of the game like that. Then again, he weighs about 35 pounds soaking wet - maybe the air from the players moving near him knocked him over? Either way, he's a pussy.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I read to about Hibbert being pissed off about Battier taking a shot under the belt. I watched the 2nd half but I wasn't aware this happened. I did see Norris Cole take a shot at David West's spot. I guess not only are the Heat into flopping, they now hit you below the belt. I don't wish injury upon anyone but let's just say I wouldn't be the least bit sad if anything serious happened to anyone on that team.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I read to about Hibbert being pissed off about Battier taking a shot under the belt. I watched the 2nd half but I wasn't aware this happened. I did see Norris Cole take a shot at David West's spot. I guess not only are the Heat into flopping, they now hit you below the belt. I don't wish injury upon anyone but let's just say I wouldn't be the least bit sad if anything serious happened to anyone on that team.
Battier drove to the basket and Hibbert came to contest and while they were in the air Battier gave him a swift knee to "the midsection" as the announcers said. They called an offensive foul on the play so you could say justice was served.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Battier drove to the basket and Hibbert came to contest and while they were in the air Battier gave him a swift knee to "the midsection" as the announcers said. They called an offensive foul on the play so you could say justice was served.

Yeah I just watched the video on it about 10 minutes ago. You could tell that it was an intentional shot. Makes me hate the Heat and Duke even more.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah I just watched the video on it about 10 minutes ago. You could tell that it was an intentional shot. Makes me hate the Heat and Duke even more.
Idk if that's a Duke thing...I'm more inclined to think it's a Battier thing.