Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The point isn't that hes partying. Who gives a fuck how hard he parties. Its that he is making a big show of it that is the problem.

[video=youtube;a1OczVb5_ho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1OczVb5_ho[/video]

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
what the guy needs is the lockerroom let the vets get around him and show him not just the pro game but how to act

I can just see him as the type of person that will tell the vets to fuck off. He already said about as much to the freakin owner.

Maybe I got him all wrong, but seems like the kind of person that will need to go through some transformative shit if his attitude is ever gon change. Seems like the type of person that has been protected from the consequences of his actions for his whole life.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can just see him as the type of person that will tell the vets to fuck off. He already said about as much to the freakin owner.

Maybe I got him all wrong, but seems like the kind of person that will need to go through some transformative shit if his attitude is ever gon change. Seems like the type of person that has been protected from the consequences of his actions for his whole life.

its possible but at this point im just putting it on hes a dumbass kid who just hit it big. all immaturity.

if it becomes an ongoing thing and he shows no signs then ill agree with ya wholeheartedly

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think Manziel is gunna be all that great in the NFL. That said, i dont think him partying has anything to do with it.

I say, go Manziel, party it up, fuck the media.

winterwarz

At first, he was just drinking a lot which is legal (obviously) and allowed by the league. The possibility of drug use changes the game considerably.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Don't let the haters get to you Johnny!!!

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
We'll see how he handles it. He has to play football and he's painting a target on his own back. Johnny football or Johnny twig - not sure yet.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I almost want to make the Browns my second team. It's hilarious the way they continually self-destruct

Definately the Detroit of the AFC.

Is it me or does Manzel seem to be the Justin Bieber of the football world? I mean I expect to see Johnny Football's next event to be him spitting on fans or showing up at a party with a bunch of semi talented rap stars and professional boxers.

Last edited:

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Definately the Detroit of the AFC.

Is it me or does Manzel seem to be the Justin Bieber of the football world? I mean I expect to see Johnny Football's next event to be him spitting on fans or showing up at a party with a bunch of semi talented rap stars and professional boxers.

You can check that one off your list....

justin-bieber-partying-johnny-manziel-floyd-mayweather-cops-called__oPt.jpg

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Johnny football looks like the self destruction type of a guy to me.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Seems like much ado about nothing at this point. The dude enjoyed partying at Texas A&M as well but that didn't stop him from being a top performer during the games. As long as he is putting in the work when he is suppose to then let the dude enjoy the life he worked hard to create for himself.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Seems like much ado about nothing at this point. The dude enjoyed partying at Texas A&M as well but that didn't stop him from being a top performer during the games. As long as he is putting in the work when he is suppose to then let the dude enjoy the life he worked hard to create for himself.

He doesn't have the kind of talent to ignore the progression to pros. I'm hoping he's successful for the sake of Cleveland, but early indications aren't exactly great.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Meh. I know that Johnny Football is a lightning rod for attention and the new NFL has tight restrictions around drug use, but there's stories that the OL of the Dallas Cowboys Dynasty would have coke in their hand bags and they would be taking bits and snorting in the huddle.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would tell him to keep it up as well. He is young, rich, and white. Would could go wrong?

QFFL

Liked Posts:
I would tell him to keep it up as well. He is young, rich, and white. Would could go wrong?

Yes, enjoy while he can, I don't think he will last 2 years in Cleveland.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
That kid is working hard to fuck up his career.

I can't imagine how someone who's just made it into the NFL isn't doing everything they can to maximize their career and earning potential. Dumbass can party later, do everything you can to make your money now.

Mad Hater

Liked Posts:
He reminds me of a young Jay Cutler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk