Chris Johnson advises Johnny Manziel to keep right on partying

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I get it. He's young, just graduated, already rich and famous, he's just trying to snort it up while he can. But if that was Cutler?...
simpsons-angry-mob-o.gif

That's news to me.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ha get off his ass hes a kid he just got fuckin rich and hes partying wtf would u do I bet money u would go out have have some fun as well as long as he has his work pants on come the season and keeps his shit together then and I think he will then what ya worrying about.

I for one think this guy is gonna be good

The point isn't that hes partying. Who gives a fuck how hard he parties. Its that he is making a big show of it that is the problem.

Maybe he is just dumb, but it sure looks like he cares more about celebrity than his teammates. Cause there is nothing about doing this shit in public clubs with people that are gonna take pictures of you and sell them that is good for the team, the people that are depending on him for their own livelihoods.

It sure looks like a case of a guy who is so self centered that he cannot see how his actions impact other people in his life. And that kind of shit can mean big problems when you are talking bout a hot shot young QB that just got a payday.

Dude is making a mockery of his franchise at this point and he either can't see it or doesn't give a fuck.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Truth, Steve McMichael is notorious for leaving training camp after practice and leaving the money to pay his curfew fine on top,of his pillow. Keith Jennings was a total coke head, my wife was invited to a party at McMichael's house but turned it down because she didn't want to be a 5-5 gal there with a bunch of NFL D-Linemen on coke at the house. Not a good situation to be in as a female.

Funny you bring up McMichael because that was the worst story I heard about Super Bowl week.

An old friend that bartended at the time says things almost got violent when he informed Mongo that doing blow off the end of his bar was not acceptable behavior no matter how much money he had spent there. My guy leans in and...just like a lit birthday cake...blows on the bar.

....bouncers were on it quick and Mongo never took a swing, but made enough of scene that he too should be thankful iphones were almost a few decades off.

Alpha

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;82vpIsQ3lX8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82vpIsQ3lX8&feature=kp[/video]

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dude is making a mockery of his franchise at this point and he either can't see it or doesn't give a fuck.

To be fair, they do a pretty good job of that themselves...but he certainly isn't helping.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Don't Care

CCS Jesus
Liked Posts:
Nah daddy war bucks is why he is the way he is. Manziel is set for life without the NFL which is why he could care less about how he plays. He's already rung up enough money to retire on through endorsement deals add in dad's oil money and duh the. Browns should have been as smart as the average message board fan.

Still think board posters can't be GMs?
The Browns are desperate. Manziel wouldn't be the first competent NFL QB with a drug problem.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Dude just trolls everybody, and I love it.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Browns are desperate. Manziel wouldn't be the first competent NFL QB with a drug problem.

But he does have to first reach the competent NFL QB level.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
More concerned about the sense of entitlement. Hard to lead a team that way. Lots of red flags with the kid. I could be 100% wrong of course.

its just immaturity he hasn't learned to hide his skeletons like half the league has already. he will learn. right now he has that invulnerable and nothing can touch me attitude of youth. as long as he learns and puts a good product on the field I don't think u condem him just yet.

hell how many football greats woulda been crucified if smartphones and social media was around over the years my money says many many of the supposed clean cut stars woulda had some dirt out there on them. its a different world today u cant piss behind a tree without someone catchin it and throwin it on yourube facebook or twiter nowadays

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be fair, they do a pretty good job of that themselves...but he certainly isn't helping.

True. Just saying, Browns moved up to take him in the 1st round. There are a lot of people whose jobs are tied to that risk, players as well as coaches and execs.

And the shit with posting vines of him being a wasted douche is like pissing all over those guys. Just self absorbed, irresponsible, and very, very disrespectful imo.

I mean, go hog wild. Live it up. But for fucks sake, stop doing it in front of a camera.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its just immaturity he hasn't learned to hide his skeletons like half the league has already. he will learn. right now he has that invulnerable and nothing can touch me attitude of youth. as long as he learns and puts a good product on the field I don't think u condem him just yet.

hell how many football greats woulda been crucified if smartphones and social media was around over the years my money says many many of the supposed clean cut stars woulda had some dirt out there on them. its a different world today u cant piss behind a tree without someone catchin it and throwin it on yourube facebook or twiter nowadays

The media attention isn't new for him. And I wouldn't be critical if it didn't look like he actually enjoys it and seeks it out.

To me its a red flag cause he doesn't seem to appreciate how he impacts other people. He thinks its cute and funny. One thing to party your ass off, its a whole other to flaunt it cause you think its funny.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
True. Just saying, Browns moved up to take him in the 1st round. There are a lot of people whose jobs are tied to that risk, players as well as coaches and execs.

And the shit with posting vines of him being a wasted douche is like pissing all over those guys. Just self absorbed, irresponsible, and very, very disrespectful imo.

I mean, go hog wild. Live it up. But for fucks sake, stop doing it in front of a camera.
the problem with that bot is everyone has a fuckin camera these days and I mean everyone if he doesn't button it down and party at home this is the shit yer gonna see. its not like the old days when guys could go out and not sweat that shit. the kids just gotta learn to be more careful and conscious of his surroundings

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
The media attention isn't new for him. And I wouldn't be critical if it didn't look like he actually enjoys it and seeks it out.

To me its a red flag cause he doesn't seem to appreciate how he impacts other people. He thinks its cute and funny. One thing to party your ass off, its a whole other to flaunt it cause you think its funny.
yea I see where yer comin from there man. its a transitional thing imho its a lot different to go from big man on campus to the first rnd pick of an nfl team I think he will get his shit together though and turn out to be a solid qb for the browns

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yea I see where yer comin from there man. its a transitional thing imho its a lot different to go from big man on campus to the first rnd pick of an nfl team I think he will get his shit together though and turn out to be a solid qb for the browns

yeah, who knows. I'm just glad I'm not a Browns fan. And I bet that FO is starting to freak out a little.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah, who knows. I'm just glad I'm not a Browns fan. And I bet that FO is starting to freak out a little.

what the guy needs is the lockerroom let the vets get around him and show him not just the pro game but how to act

Speed

Liked Posts:
Oooooh I get it now...the bathroom coke thing was staged. This guy's such a prankster.

"There was nothing in the picture"
scaledphpserver72filena.png

*Has to carry strategically rolled up bills in his pockets for the rest of his life*