4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Hope Kyle isnt a junkie also

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I knew I noticed green stains on his smokin hand.

All his throw-ons had little holes in them from popped, burning seeds

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
I hope most players smoke, better then downing opioids. I think Long is a self righteous drag, but I have no issue with this.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Can’t OD off weed. Everything else can kill you.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Drug tests are easy to beat? Raises the steroid question immediately. How many players are beating the system like Long says?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kyle, reached for comment, "He ain't heavy, he's my brother!"

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Drug tests are easy to beat? Raises the steroid question immediately. How many players are beating the system like Long says?

It is very possible that marijuana tests are easy to beat while at the same time steroid tests would be harder to beat

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
It is very possible that marijuana tests are easy to beat while at the same time steroid tests would be harder to beat

Idk, there's story after story about retired linemen, like Jordan Gross, who lost 70 lbs within the first year of retiring. I don't think that's from just doing keto diets.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I hope most players smoke, better then downing opioids. I think Long is a self righteous drag, but I have no issue with this.
Yeah, dude that donates his entire$1,000,000 2017 base salary to charities and wins the Walter Payton Man of the Year award for work with veterans, the environment, and children's education sure can be a drag.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Idk, there's story after story about retired linemen, like Jordan Gross, who lost 70 lbs within the first year of retiring. I don't think that's from just doing keto diets.
Most guys have to work really hard to put that weight on. Im not disagreeing that theres guys on roids. Always have been.... but i got a fat buddy who quit drinking sodas and lost like 15 lbs in a week. 70 in a year isnt crazy if you're pushing 300lbs+. Good for him btw.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Most guys have to work really hard to put that weight on. Im not disagreeing that theres guys on roids. Always have been.... but i got a fat buddy who quit drinking sodas and lost like 15 lbs in a week. 70 in a year isnt crazy if you're pushing 300lbs+. Good for him btw.

The media attributes it to diets and the fact that "a lot of these guys struggle to keep their heavy playing weight. "
But ever since the baseball steroid era, I typically don't trust the sports media to have a clue whats really going on. I know some ppl idolize these guys and don't wanna hear their favorite guy is a cheater.

Remember when HGH was traced to Peyton Manning and he said it was for his wife and everyone dropped it.

this-is-what-happens-when-youinuect-hgh-directly-into-yourforehead-16086535.png

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, dude that donates his entire$1,000,000 2017 base salary to charities and wins the Walter Payton Man of the Year award for work with veterans, the environment, and children's education sure can be a drag.
Obviously @CNiel36 is triggered because Long vocally dislikes Trump.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

Does that raise the steroid question though or the testing question? Or any question?

Is losing weight after 300 + pounds of athletic lean muscle mass evidence enough to investigate the effectiveness of tests? I am unsure that's true. I KNOW for a fact it is not enough to warrant snooping into their lives without more evidence than simply losing weight

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

I like the first part of your statement, but Long is a self-righteous drag? How? He seems like one of the guys going above and beyond in his role as an NFLer. Donating game checks=self-righteous?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I like the first part of your statement, but Long is a self-righteous drag? How? He seems like one of the guys going above and beyond in his role as an NFLer. Donating game checks=self-righteous?
Yup. Best to just play the game and stfu and stop being a social media SJW, unless you are giving away millions of dollars to the causes you care about. Oh wait....

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Does that raise the steroid question though or the testing question? Or any question?

Is losing weight after 300 + pounds of athletic lean muscle mass evidence enough to investigate the effectiveness of tests? I am unsure that's true. I KNOW for a fact it is not enough to warrant snooping into their lives without more evidence than simply losing weight

I'm for the league proactively testing and trying to out cheaters, weight loss as evidence or not. Random testing should be just that - random and frequent. I believe the truth is that the league really doesn't want to know if ppl are using PEDs. I'm guessing, like baseball in the 90's, the testing is more for show than results.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm for the league proactively testing and trying to out cheaters, weight loss as evidence or not. Random testing should be just that - random and frequent. I believe the truth is that the league really doesn't want to know if ppl are using PEDs. I'm guessing, like baseball in the 90's, the testing is more for show than results.

Baseball didn't really start testing with the intent of suspensions until 2005. It was better for Baseball ratings when the fans were ignorant of steroids.

Football usage has not affected the fans one iota. However it is actually better for football to not have steroids as the stronger tougher guys are delivering bigger hits. The equipment has had a hard time keeping up with protecting players.

Concussions and brain damage are hurting the sport.

I am fairly certain the NFL does not want steroid use.