Chris Long admits heavy marajauna use

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was kinda a joke. The guy was Walter Payton man of the year, and gave away his whole salary to charity. I respect what he does. Doesn't mean he isnt a DBag. Sean Penn does a lot for the under privileged and I still think he is a bag.

And I doubt either Penn nor Long give 2 shits what I think. So good for them, nothing but respect for their work.

Thanks for clarifying you're not a comedian. I guess I don't understand how someone can get so worked up over a professional athlete enough to the point to call them a DBag. I mean, it's b/c he doesn't like that pussy Trump?

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
Thanks for clarifying you're not a comedian. I guess I don't understand how someone can get so worked up over a professional athlete enough to the point to call them a DBag. I mean, it's b/c he doesn't like that pussy Trump?

Nope. I didn't even know he didn't like Trump. I like that you are shocked that someone called a professional athlete a name on the CCS. Its cute. Next time Ill yell earmuffs before so I don't hurt your sweet disposition.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yeah, dude that donates his entire$1,000,000 2017 base salary to charities and wins the Walter Payton Man of the Year award for work with veterans, the environment, and children's education sure can be a drag.

Bono from U2, also a drag.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope. I didn't even know he didn't like Trump. I like that you are shocked that someone called a professional athlete a name on the CCS. Its cute. Next time Ill yell earmuffs before so I don't hurt your sweet disposition.
Go back to lurking. You're a fucking idiot.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
You evidently don't know how bad the opiate epidemic has gotten in schools.

99% of the time I'll ready something funny on CCS, chuckle silently to myself, smile, then move on to the next posting. For some reason, this posting had my laughing out loud for several minutes. I think in real life msadows would be the perfect person to be giving the "Say No to Drugs!" speech at schools. Seriousness, anger, passion, its all there.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just allow them all to do steroids.

Who gives a fuck.

It isn't cheating if everyone is doing it.
The Gladiator argument. They know what they're getting into and paid royally for it. Same argument currently used for CTE which scarily, I couldn't remember the acronym for before looking it up.

EVERYBODY

Liked Posts:
Fans of Donald Trump are extremely loyal. When he said he could shoot someone in Times Square and get away with it the people that are behind him would follow.

Long opposes many of the things Trump does/says, so naturally Trump's base attacks with knives out not looking at what Chris is saying or where he's coming from.

Just my own experience.

I never smoked Anything until I left Chicago, having been isolated in the streets and Saying no, Believe it Or Not. Then I traveled out West and moved in with my Uncle. I "was" a workout junkie till I met California life.

I met this girl that wanted to know if I wanted to smoke a joint with her. It was covered in licorice paper and a tight roll like a camel.
Well we hit it off at her place and I got 'loaded' and had an incredible experience with her while high .... after that I became a smoker.
Long story short, Now I am totally unmotivated to workout and lift Hard like I always used to.
Now I wanna get high and go after girls exclusively.
I am at a JC now and if, I would have stayed on my earlier course, my grades were high enough to go to a somewhat "more prestigious" place of higher learning.. And with my financial situation get massive grants and/or work/study. Now I am on work/study but lost some time reaching my potential

Before I always seemed to have boundless energy to climb a mountain in my life Now I like to get high and F+++

My point is this : Marijuana crippled my motivation and I am in serious need of repair.

I have NO Idea if Alcohol can have the same experience, because I hardly ever drink.

Is Marijuana Bad for everyone ? I do not know.
Is it Bad for me ? I can emphatically state yes.
Is it just a growing up phase ?
My Uncle says yes and that as long as I am aware of its effects then I can get help and/or help myself. I guess time will tell
.... And I like TRUMP for what he is trying to do for our country. Do I like the person ? No ! Do I have to like a leader that has mega millions maybe billions and is in his 70s with no necessity for money and No Political Debt to others at the helm of our nation ? No !
It's all about Results and I believe we are going to have a better place for my future and someday family and I VOTE YES for his platform and NO for him as a person

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can clearly see the adverse effects of that chronic taking hold.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Just my own experience.

I never smoked Anything until I left Chicago, having been isolated in the streets and Saying no, Believe it Or Not. Then I traveled out West and moved in with my Uncle. I "was" a workout junkie till I met California life.

I met this girl that wanted to know if I wanted to smoke a joint with her. It was covered in licorice paper and a tight roll like a camel.
Well we hit it off at her place and I got 'loaded' and had an incredible experience with her while high .... after that I became a smoker.
Long story short, Now I am totally unmotivated to workout and lift Hard like I always used to.
Now I wanna get high and go after girls exclusively.
I am at a JC now and if, I would have stayed on my earlier course, my grades were high enough to go to a somewhat "more prestigious" place of higher learning.. And with my financial situation get massive grants and/or work/study. Now I am on work/study but lost some time reaching my potential

Before I always seemed to have boundless energy to climb a mountain in my life Now I like to get high and F+++

My point is this : Marijuana crippled my motivation and I am in serious need of repair.

I have NO Idea if Alcohol can have the same experience, because I hardly ever drink.

Is Marijuana Bad for everyone ? I do not know.
Is it Bad for me ? I can emphatically state yes.
Is it just a growing up phase ?
My Uncle says yes and that as long as I am aware of its effects then I can get help and/or help myself. I guess time will tell
.... And I like TRUMP for what he is trying to do for our country. Do I like the person ? No ! Do I have to like a leader that has mega millions maybe billions and is in his 70s with no necessity for money and No Political Debt to others at the helm of our nation ? No !
It's all about Results and I believe we are going to have a better place for my future and someday family and I VOTE YES for his platform and NO for him as a person
It actually sounds like you have an addictive personality. Originally you were addicted to working out. Now you are addicted to marijuana.

With all things you have a choice and each person deals with it differently. If you feel marijuana has 'crippled your motivation' then approach it like a addiction and do all you can to remove it from your life.

Regarding Trump that is entirely your option which you are entitled too.

For me I see things a little differently. I think at the end of the day he will say one thing that do another. There have been a lot of campaign promises that people feel are being done, but truthfully no or negative progress has been made. Weather it's the wall, pre-existing conditions or even the tax 'break' he 'gave' to everyone it seems more like a shell game than honest commitments. I also dislike his lack of transparency. Weather it's not producing his tax returns, avoiding an interview under oath or constantly contradicting his own intelligence teams the one thing I know is I won't put any trust into what he says. Add in that his defensive mechanism is to go on the offensive and attack I just feel he's a figurehead that attracts a lot of attention.

ISU_Bear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Iowa State Cyclones
Good for him. So fucking moronic its illegal

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

EARMUFFs

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I'm glad this junkie never played for the Bears

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
h2B0AA2F6

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I hope most players smoke, better then downing opioids. I think Long is a self righteous drag, but I have no issue with this.

Don’t forget the CBD benefits, weed >>> all the other bad shit.