Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Another wasted pick by GarPax.....I wish I could perform this bad at my job and still be employed

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Very happy with this pick and im glad we got one of the point guards.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Can someone tell me why this is a good pick? I don't know enough about him. Also does this confirm they are moving on from Dunn?

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Can someone tell me why this is a good pick? I don't know enough about him. Also does this confirm they are moving on from Dunn?
It was BPA and a need in the same pick. The best they could do at 7 essentially.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Short arm, small hand, combo guard with questionable decision making and passing.

Nice Garpax.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
So many trades. Do the bulls still have the 38th pick?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
sloppy player, not even ready to go, can we please fire Gar and Paxson yet? jeez..these two dudes seems immortal and shit.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well...T.Jerome to me was the main reason Virginia won it all. I think Jerome and Norell are two shooting guards that may have better careers than White.

Trading up for Garland was the best move.

There were 3-4 centers I preferred to ours later in second round.

Last edited:

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
They did not want another shoot first point guard, KC still thinks a rubio or other veteran will be brought in, so Archie is back to G league career I guess and they still think they can play white and dunn together (apparently trying to muster some kind of trade value for him).

So is it July 6th or July 30th these guys actually know where they are going? I thought there were going to be 4 trades in the 4-10 range, ended up being 30 or so.

Feel bad for some who have to go to LA, NO, then philly and boston on his draft tour.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They did not want another shoot first point guard, KC still thinks a rubio or other veteran will be brought in, so Archie is back to G league career I guess and they still think they can play white and dunn together (apparently trying to muster some kind of trade value for him).

So is it July 6th or July 30th these guys actually know where they are going? I thought there were going to be 4 trades in the 4-10 range, ended up being 30 or so.

Feel bad for some who have to go to LA, NO, then philly and boston on his draft tour.

The second round pick ticked me off too much last night and I went off on White a little too harshly.

This team just wastes opportunities to draft talent that might be something someday...like Norell there reminds me of the breakout star in Utah last year, or the secret center in G-league Golden State has been grooming and was open for theft.

I don't see a guy like they got ever reaching a Portis level of value who they basically shipped off for nothing. They routinely waste their second round picks and its not just last night but years and years of this that made me pop.

White honestly, was probably the best player available, and more importantly, is a fantastic compliment guard to Dunn who has your more half-court and defense traits, some transition game.

I'm excited to see Dunn/White share the spot and think they both benefit from the arrangement.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I am as anti-GarPax as anyone, but i must admit I am shockingly happy with this draft. I think White is a great pickup at #7, and Gafford is a sold talent on the second unit. Well done.
Umm, we're supposed to be pessimistic.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Bulls got the short end of the stick when they fell from 4th to 7th. I think things turned out alright with Coby White falling to us. He was the BPA and just happens to fill one of our most pressing needs.

They could have traded down and took a 2nd rounder at 11 like the Suns did. I would have loved to see the meltdown had they done that ?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
can't hate on White selection. He happened to be BPA